Chapter 4:

Hayley's P.O.V.

"Ugh," I groaned waking up.

Unknown bedroom. Half naked. Random guy sleeping next to me. Pounding in my head. Yup.

Hangover.

The guy next to me turned over on his side facing me. Slowly opening his eyes he smiled at me. "Hey."

"Did you use a condom?" I asked cutting right to the chase.

He chuckled, "we didn't have sex."

"We didn't have sex," I repeated slowly.

He nodded his head. "Don't you remember?"

I shook my head but quickly regretted it as the pounding increased. "Ugh," I groaned.

"Hangover?"

"Hangover," I agreed running my hand through my hair. "So if we didn't fuck, who are you and what happened?"

"I'm Evan, also known as Mr. Fucking Smexy Hot Guy."

"Dude, that is one long ass name."

"You gave it to me," he smirked.

"Yeah yeah. Well Mr. Fucking Smexy Hot Guy also known as Evan, where are my clothes?"

"You took them off cause you were hot."

"Are you sure we didn't fuck?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Surely we had to; we were both half naked in bed and I was fairly drunk last night.

"I'm sure hun. I know you wouldn't have liked it," he answered getting out of bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked rolling off the bed myself.

"Here," Evan said throwing me a t-shirt and jeans.

Slowly pulling the shirt over my head I realized they were my clothes. Silly me.

"You didn't answer me," I said slowly tugging on my jeans.

"Let's just say I know a little secret of yours," he smirked.

"Okay, I'm even more confused than I was before."

"Last night you told me we played for the same team," Evan winked at me.

Oh shit.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I replied trying to play it cool.

"Do I need to spell it out for you? We didn't fuck cause you're a L-E-S-B," I quickly covered my hand over his mouth before he could finish.

"Be quite," I hissed. "I don't need everyone knowing that."

Evan brought his hand up to his mouth prying my hand away. "Why not?"

"You're joking right?" I laughed. "Being famous is hard enough with interviewers wanting to know your life story. Being openly gay in general is hard, but being an openly gay singer? No."

"Jayy Von Monroe is gay. And with song lyrics about fucking guy's, I'd say he's pretty open," he chuckled.

"And do you see how much hate that band gets just for being themselves?"

"So, you'll rather have people love only one side of you? What about those silly bromances fangirl's come up with? You know, Brunsop, Andley, Jalex?"

"Just, we're not talking about this," I sighed.

He nodded his head making his way to the bedroom door. "One day, you'll have to come out."

"I know. But untill then, can you not tell anyone?"

"Who would even believe me?" He snickered flashing me a smile before leaving.

I wish that I could be me.

Dakota's P.O.V.

"With Jake the Dog,

And Finn the Human,

The Adventures'll never end,

It's Adventure Time!" I sang sitting infront of the tv.

"Why do you insist on watching this bullshit?" Rachael asked sitting on the couch.

"Best. Show. Ever."

"I'm pretty sure the creators were high when they made this."

"Watching this while high is awesome!"

"Damn it Dakota, I thought I told you to stop smoking."

"I sowwy," I pouted.

"It's unhealthy. Smoking leads to addiction which could cause-"

"I want ceral," I said cutting her off.

Rachael glared at me but followed me into the kitchen otherwise.

"What do I want?" I questioned myself staring at the various ceral boxes.

"Special K is good for you," she said reaching for my mom's ceral. She was on a diet. Again.

"But I don't like Special K," I whined.

She had already poured a good amount of ceral into a bowl. "You'll like it."

That morning Racheal made me eat bland 'ole 'Special K' and watch 'Keeping Up With The Kardishans.'

Fuck you, Rach.