Chapter 1: Want

Three Months Ago: Dakota's P.O.V.

Ethan glared at me from across the lunch room table.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "wanna tell me why you look like you want to murder me?"

"You have backstage passes to Paramore," he grumbled.

I chuckled taking a sip of my apple juice. "I still can' believe Rach got them. I can't wait,"I squealed.

"That girl spoils you," Ethan commented

"Hey, I might have to get myself a sugar momma,"Sammy winked.

Just then my girlfriend, Rachael came over to the table and sat her lunch tray down. Sitting next to me she gave me a little peck on the lips sending my friends to "awe" causing me to blush.

"Hey babe," she said. Then turning to my friends she smiled, "hey guys."

They said their "hi's" and "hey'."

"Hello there," I greeted.

I felt somebody nudge me; looking over I seen Sammy look at me then at Rachaeal and wink.

Rolling my eyes I laid my head down on her shoulder. "Mine."

Hayley's P.O.V.

"So. Fucking. Bored," Jeremy complained reaching for the bag of "Doritos."

I laughed digging my hand into the bag of chips taking a handful. "Then go do something, rather than bitch and moan while stuffing your face."

He looked at me as if I was stupid. "It"s raining and this town sucks. What the hell am I supposed to do?"

He did have a point; it was practically storming outside. And although we've only been in Pennsylvania for a week I could already tell this place was boring.

"I dunna, watch porn, jack off. Better yet, go into the lobby and find a hooker to screw."

He chuckled, "and why would there be a hooker in the lobby?"

"This is a hotel, there's always at least one hooker around."

Reaching into his jean pocket hu took out his wallet. Pulling out a ten dollar bill he threw it at me, "is this enough?"

Giggling I took the ten and stuffed it into my back pocket. "Only for a flash show."

He pouted, "but Haylay," he whined. "We're best friends, don't I get a discount?"

I bite my lip putting on a thinking face. "Nope."

"You suck."

"Only for you," I winked.

"Then show me some loving already," he said while chewing.

I made a disgusted face, "don't talk with your mouth full!"

"What are you, my mother?"

I scrunched up my nose, "I would be ashamed if I gave birth to you."

He opened his mout to say something but was cut off by screaming girls and a loud knock on the door. Jeremy gave me a frigntened look. Rolling my eyes I went over to the door and looked through the key hole; Taylor was surrounded by a bunch of squealing girls saying things like, "oh my god, you're so hot", "can I have your autograph?" And, "where's Hayley?"

I chuckled shaking my head. He looked through the key hole and gave me a pleading looking mouthing the words "help me."

"Hey Jer Jer, should I save Tay from our screaming fans or not?"

"Nah, you should let him get raped."

I playfully gasped,"but he's gay!"

"Exactly. This will show him the wonderful world of boobs."

After letting him suffer for a few more seconds I opened the door letting him run inside. "What took you so long?"

"Jer Jer andI decided that if we left you out there they may rape you and turn you straight."

"Oh yeah, it was Josh who was bisexual," I smirked

He glared at me before stealing the bag of "Doritos" from Jeremy. "I was eating those," Jeremy shouted.

"Well now I am."

I rolled my eyes as they began to fight over the bag of chips. Taking out my phone I went on my "Twitter" app; our fans were Tweeting about the usual rumors about us and upcoming concerts. There was one post that really made me laugh; @KotaSaysRawr: Oh god, Ethan really wants those Paramore tickets. If I go "missing" question Ethan Florel. P.S. I would totally blame Hayley Wiliams for this!"

"Hey Hay, what's so funny?" Taylor asked.

I shook my head, "we just have some pretty awesome fans."

I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I clicked on @KotaSaysRawr's account. There was a picture of a teenage girl sitting on a slide; she had long black hair, sparkling green eyes, and a silver nose stud.

She was goregous.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Author's Note; Just wanted to say that I had posted this the other day on my phone and accidently copied and pasted like three times. So I deleted that chapter when I noticed my mistake. This is the REAL chapter which actually makes sense xD I at least hope it does o.e -Nakaja