Chapter Seven

Niall's Pov

I could tell she was nervous, I held her hand as we walked up to the front door. She hesitated as we reached the door, but she finally sighed and opened the door. The smell of alcohol filled my nose as we walked into the house, it was dark and seemed abandoned.

Well besides the man who looked ot be passed out on the couch, with the T.V on WGN, the man looked like an asshole, no wonder Natalia didn't want to come home.

"Thank god, he must of passed out after not being able to find me," she spoke with relief, running her hand through her long black curls.

I smiled at her, "Go up and pack your stuff, I'll stay here just in case he wakes up," I kissed her forehead and watched her as she ran upstairs.

I kept an eye on the jackass for a while, Natalia was taking forever and by the time she walked back down the stairs, the man had stirred and woke up.

"Where the FUCK have you been?!" Her father asked gruggily.

"None of your damn business!" Natalia retorted. I grabbed her arm and started to pull her towards the door.

"Come on Nat," I was scared for her, I have seen what he is capable of and didn't want him to lay hands on her again.

"Who the fuck are you?" her father stood, making his way toward Natalia and I.

"A person who cares about your daughter's safety, you aren't providing it so she came to me."

"Oh really?" A smirk was now on his face, "you mean, this little brat?" he grabbed a bunch of her hair and pulled on it making her scream.

I know I shouldn't have done what I just did, but my instincts told me he deserved it. I punched him square in the nose, hearing a crack and blood was now pissing out of his nose. Her father covered his nose and then started laughing, "You're a dead boy now kid."

He lunged at me so quickly, i nearly got punched in the eye but I was quick enough to dodge it.

"Niall!" Natalia screamed at me, ducking under her dad and pushing me towards the door, "Leave! I can handle myself."

"The hell you can!" I was going to run back inside but she shut the door on me and locked it.

"Natalia! NATALIA!" I gave up, i knew she was going to be okay but still I worried about her.

Natalia's Pov

I know locking the door on Niall was a bit much but I needed to make sure he was safe.

"Smart one, now you're locked in her with me," I turned to look at my father in disgust.

"You may hurt me all you fucking want dad but hurt him and I will kill you myself," my father started to chuckle and then bellowed out in laughter.

"You? Kill me? Baby girl, I am your father, you couldn't kill me."

"You want a bet?"

"Enough nonsense, come here," he went to grab me but i dodged it, little did he know I had a pocket knife. I stabbed him in the arm, making him yell out in pain. 

"I told you i was stronger then i looked," I spoke before ran up the stairs and grabbed my stuff that i packed and then stood on the ledge of window, as always i jumped off the ledge and hurt my ankle again.

I ran around the house, to find Niall sitting on the porch. "Niall! Come on!" I yelled out to him, he looked straight up at me and ran behind me to the car. I was in the passenger seat once again, Niall started the engine and slammed his foot on the accelerator. 'Out of my life forever,' I thought as i relaxed into my seat.

*********************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Heey guys, here is chapter seven, i was sit here is what i came up with (: Hope you enjoy it. Please Comment/vote and fan (:

This Chapter is dedicated to my best friend clearASkrystal (Adele) for supporting me through all my stories (:

~Love Hayley xoxo