Chapter Five

Niall's POV

Arriving home, I could see Harry and Zayn peeking out the window, probably looking for me. I chuckled and I walked into the house, closing the door behind me. I went to walk upstairs, when i heard Liam yell out, "How was your date?"

I walked into the lounge room, where all four boys were sitting around, with Louis and Zayn playing the Xbox and the other two relaxing on the couch.

"It was great," I replied with a smile.

"That's great Nialler," Harry stood and slapped me on the back, "now, you going to tell us what happened?"

"We had afternoon tea,"  I shrugged, "Natalia is amazing, she has the perfect smile, I want to make her smile all the time."

"Did anything else happen?" Zayn joined into the conversation, handing Liam the controller.

"Well, we kissed...” I blushed a little but tried to cover it up.

"Good on ya mate!" Louis smiled at me, which caused him to get distracted from the game and Liam was beating him.

"Thanks guys, um I'm really tired, I might head off to bed," I said to all of them and headed upstairs.

"Okay, we're just going to get some Nandos?"

I froze and ran back down the stairs, "Did somebody say Nandos?" I grinned sheepishly.

Harry and Liam laughed at me, "Yeah, want some lover boy?"

"Of course I do are you crazy?"I heard my stomach grumble, the boys laughed at me again and we headed out the door.

***Next Day***

Natalia's POV

I woke up, feeling like I had a hang over, even though I hadn't had any alcohol for a while. I tried to remember the events of last night, Niall and I kissed, I came home, Dad beat me to a pulp. I dragged myself out of bed and walked to my bathroom, looking myself over in the mirror. I had a black eye, and I lifted my top to find another bruise from where my father had kicked me.

I groaned and hopped into the shower, hoping to make myself feel better, running through the words my father had said.

"Listen you little brat, you don't leave this house, besides school." I had memorised his words and hopped out of the shower and got into a pair of denim shorts, a red tank top and my black converses. 'No way, am I staying in this house,' I thought to myself and added a black cap to my outfit.

I could hear someone walking up the stairs, not wanting a run in with my father; I grabbed my phone and IPod and opened the window again. I stood on the ledge as I heard my door creak open, I jumped off and landed on my knees. Yeah it hurt but I didn't care, I walked to my car and hopped in, knowing he wouldn't be able to find me if I left in a car.

I drove out of the drive way and drove until I got into town. I parked don the street and texted Niall, asking him to meet me.

Heeey Niall,

 It's Natalia, can you meet me?

I waited for a couple of minutes for a reply, my phone beeped and I checked the message.

Heeey, uh sure? Where?

I looked around to find myself near work, I didn't really want to go in there looking like this, but I sent Niall a text anyway.

Starbucks, I'm outside in my car.

A reply came straight away.

Okay, be there in 5 xo

I smiled at his text and waited in the car for no longer then four minutes, when someone tapped on my window. It was Rosie, I sighed and rolled down my window. "Hey Rosie," I faked a smile.

"What are you doing here? You don't have- OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE?" Rosie freaked out, I hadn't even tried to cover up my eye with makeup, there was no use.

"Uh," I tried to come up with an excuse but instead I stayed silent.

"Nat?" Rosie did look concerned, I sighed.

"My father hit me," I mumbled, looking up at her who was shocked from what I had just said.

"But Natalia, you're father is so sweet when he comes into work."

"He what?" my eyes widened, "he comes to Starbucks?"

"Yeah, he's in there right now."

"Fuck!"

"Nat! Don’t swear!" Rosie looked at me, disgusted in me for cussing.

"Hey Natalia," I Looked behind Rosie to see Niall.

"Get in the car now!" I didn't mean to shout at him but I couldn't let my father see me.

Niall was in the passenger seat before I knew it, I gave Rosie a apologetic look. "I need to leave now, move before I hit you."

Rosie moved straight away, I sped out of the parking spot and tried to get far away from home and work.

"Whoa, slow down Nat!" Niall was shocked by my speeding by the sound of his voice. I looked at him apologetically, "Where do you live Niall?" I asked politely.

"Just down this street second house on the right," He told me and I followed his directions and pulled onto the curb in front of a nice house.

"Nice house," I said to Niall. H smiled at me, and got of the car. He opened my door and helped me out. His smile faded as he saw my eye, "Nat what happened to you?"

I looked down at my feet, not really wanting to tell him the events of last night. He held my chin up and looked into my eyes, "Who did this to you?" he asked.

Trying to hide the tears that were threatening to stream down my face, I hugged Niall, but it was too late, I sobbed into his shirt. He stroked my hair and then picked me up bridal style, leading me into the house. He sat me down on the couch, I was still sobbing, that I didn't realise the other four boys sitting around me.

"What happened to her?" the boy with curly dark brown hair asked Niall.

"She looks scared out of her mind," another boy who had light brown hair asked.

I stopped sobbing and curl into a ball, a little scared of being centre of attention.

"Nat? What happened to you babe?" Niall looked at me with his amazing blue eyes. I could stare at them for hours.

"M-my Father-r abused me," I tried not to stutter but failed and burst into tears again hiding my face in my knees. "Shh," I heard Niall whisper into my easy as he rubbed my back and I leaned into him, "Its okay, you're safe now." He reassured me.

Soon enough I fell asleep on Niall who was stroking my hair.

*******************************************************************************************************

Heey guys, hope you liked this chapter :D

Just letting you know I will not be back until Tuesday late afternoon. I am going up to see friends who I haven't seen for almost two years.

 I promise once I get back I will update my stories again.

I dedicated this Chapter to @coffeelover14 for making my banner

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan if you haven't already :D

Banner --------------------->

Pictures of the boys and one of Natalia and her hat.

The song how to save a life came into mind while I was writing this so i put it on here aswell

Love Hayley xox