Chapter Six

Niall's Pov

It feels like she has slept and not moved for hours. I continued to stroke her hair while she lay on my lap.  

"What are you going to   do about Nialler?" Louis asked me, I looked over to my group of mates and gave a sad smile.

"Do you guys mind if she stays here for a while?" I asked, already knowing the answer to my own question, the boys all  nodded. I  picked Natalia   up and took her upstairs, to my room  and placed her on my bed,   where I knew i could watch over her.  I knew I was one of the closet people to her, I was willingly to protect her from that drunken father of her's. I am not the type for violence  really, but seeing her cry and bruised made me furious.

I stroked her again, "I will never let anyone hurt you again,' I placed a kiss on her forehead. I went to leave the room,  but  the sound of her voice stopped me.

"Don't leave me alone Niall, I don't want to be alone," I looked at her to find her  sitting up and scared, I smiled and walked back over to the bed and layed down nest to her so she could lay on my chest.

Natalia's Pov

The last thing I wanted was to be alone, Niall was one of the only people I trusted to keep me safe.  I looked up at the blue eyed  boy my eyes   trailing down to his lips,  I remember  his soft lips against mine, I wanted to have that moment again. Niall must of been thinking the same thing because he caressed   my cheek and then pulled me closer to his face.   His breath was heavy  and I could feel the warmness from his breath  against my lips, without  hesitation, i closed the distance  between  our lips. 

The kiss started out as slow and passionate,  then deepened , making us have to pull away to catch our breath a couple of times  but it didn't stop us  from going back. I tugged on his shirt so i could pull it up, if he would let me, Niall then took of his  shirt and  he tugged on mine. Letting him take my shirt off, i was left in a lacey purple bra,  Niall looked me up and down  for a minute    and winked at me  before  kissing me again. 

If it wasn't for the door being opened   we might have gottne futher, but Harry walked past just before it got  good.

"NIALL! NATALIA!" Harry  was shocked but then started laughing from obviously  seeing me with no shirt, I quickly got under the quilt so i could put my red tank back on.

"Harry...." Niall sound a bit annoyed, but i  hugged him around the waist so he couldn't get up.

"Yes?" Harry grinned   sheepishly.

I got out of the bed and walked past Harry, then grabbed him by the ear and pulled him down the stairs. "Owwwwwww" Harry yelped as i pulled his  ear,    and went into the lounge room. 

"Are you guys missing  someone?" I looked at the  group of guys who started laughing seeing Harry's ear being pulled. I let go of his ear and let him sit down,  " I'm gonna verse Harry in COD if you guys don't mind?"

Liam handed me a controller, and Zayn  did the same for Harry. Niall walked in the room just in time for Harry and I to start playing, he kissed me on the cheek  and whispered in my ear, "You can beat him."

"Oh trust me I know I can," I whispered back.

By the time the game ended, I had 50 kills  and Harry  only had 30, Harry looked pissed that I beat him,    and  all the other boys besides Niall were shocked at how good i was at COD. Niall just laughed   and grinned as he said "That's my girl."

I smiled at him, "Sorry Harry, there's only one winner when you play one on one," I  grinned at Harry and  sat on Niall's lap.

"Babe, umm I have to take you home so you can get some stuff," I looked  at Niall wide eyed and shook my head frantically.

"Oh no, no way am I going back there!"

"But you need clothes," Niall tried to reason with me.

"Oh , i don't care, I'll go get some clothes from  my best friend-" I stopped, Brianna was my best friend, but she knew nothing of what my father did to me, no one besides  Niall and his friends do.

"Fine, but  you  are coming in with me."

"You really think I would let you go alone?"

"No," I wasn't happy   with having to go home for anything but hopefully, my dad would be passed out on the couch, after he probably drank last  night.

Niall and I walked out ot my bug and hopped in, Niall drove, as I was  shaking at the possibility of having to get hit again. I told him where to go and we reached my house in less then twenty minutes.  We sat in the car  for  about five minutes before Niall spoke, "You ready?"

"I don't think I'll ever be ready, but okay."

I hopped out the car and dreaded the walk to the front door.

***********************************************************************************************************

Heey guys,

I'm sorry for not updating sooner, I just hadn't had the time with school. So i hope you enjoyed this chapter.  Please let me know what you think (:

Dont forget to vote! :D

Love Hayley xox