Harry Styles interviews Zayn Malik for i-D

Zayn Malik and Harry Styles is a past friendship the Internet has had a breakdown over

Zayn Malik and Harry Styles is a past friendship the Internet has had a breakdown over. There are Tumblr accounts, video montages, memes and fanfictions dedicated to them. They were in a band together which still is a global sensation. The departure of Zayn and then simultaneously after one album the "hiatus" taken by the band had the world in a meltdown- metaphorically and literally too because global warming and climate change. They were in a band together for five years- even though it's been almost 4 years since they haven't had a proper conversation it's safe to say that they know each other well albeit not as well as they knew each other back then when they were together.

It's his comfort in vulnerability that has launched Zayn Malik into one of the most vital and sought after singers of his generation. His debut album 'Mind of Mine' has over one billion streams on Spotify, has been at the top of the charts for weeks, broken several records and recently got Britcertified. Now his Sophomore album 'Roses' with songs like 'fingers', 'dusk till dawn ft. Sia', 'Let me', 'Entertainer' is breaking world records. We are looking forward to what this R&B Singer has to offer us next. But first, he's got a very important phone call to take...

Harry Styles: Mr. Malik...
Zayn Malik: Mr. Malik...

H: *cough*
Z: Oh oh Mr. Malik- that's me I'm Mr. Malik- Mr. Styles... How are you? Thank you for doing this.

H: I'm good, thanks and thanks for asking. I heard your second album this morning and it's great.
Z: Thank you for taking the time to hear it. It really means a lot.

H: My first question; David Bowie once said that........

And so it goes