Authors Notee : Hey guyss, writing a new fanfic, hope you like it! xxx

Hey, I'm Chloe Faith Everdeene, I met One Direction about a year ago. I have been best friends with Liam Payne and met him mutually through Liam. I didn't want to, but he forced me. I hope he regrets it now.

I fell in love with Harry Styles, but that's not important anymore. We broke up a couple months ago because he cheated on me. We dated for about ten months, so close to a year. Ever since that one day, I broke up with him and tried never to talk to him again.

I started to dislike One Direction and anything that had to do with them. They are so annoying, all they want me to do is get back together with Harry. They don't even want to have a real conversation with me. Maybe if it wasn't all "get back with Harry!" I'd want to talk to them.

Never will i, ever. In my dictionary that means never. Uh, i cant believe he would do this to me. I loved, he cheated. Cheating can't be forgiven.

I knew Harry was named as the "womanizer" but I didn't think he would do this to me. Mackenzie warned me, I should have listened.

Flashback~

I was walking to Harry's house when I saw him and another girl making out. I swear I heard my heart shatter. My whole world just came crashing down. I just looked at the site, they're faces molding together. I was disgusted. I was frozen, inable to move.

I let out a little cry with what power I had left. I felt broken. Betrayed and completely broken.

Harry looked up from his 'kiss', or make out session as I would put it. Our eyes locked and I couldn't look away. He got up and started coming towards me and thats when I ran down the street.

I could hear Harry calling my name faintly in the distance but I chose to ignore it. I heard his footsteps chasing after me. It didn't stop me, I just kept running. I don't know how, I am very unathletic, this is probably the most I've ran all year, but I just kept on running.

Harry finally stopped chasing me after about 5 minutes, maybe. A little part of me wished he would have kept chasing me. I slowed down my pace as I caught my breath. Sobs started to roll out of my mouth and tears slowly ran down my cheeks.

I reached my apartment building and slowly walked up the stairs. I unlocked my door slowly and slammed my door shut, letting my anger out right then and there.

A picture fell to the ground, a happy picture of me and Harry on my birthday a couple months ago. My 18th birthday, I could finally drink and Harry took me out. The picture frame shattered on the floor and I let out a laugh. How accurate that that picture would fall, I feel it was signifying my world right now.