First Kiss

"Babe?" you heard andy call from his room. You just got to his house, your spending the last day he has before he goes on tour together. "Yeah It's me!" you called back puting your purse on the counter.

He came down the stairs in his famous "Batman" tank and black skinny jeans. His hair was a mess, just how you liked it. "How is my baby doll doing today?" he asked hugging you.

"OK I guess..." you sighed. "Whats wrong?" he asked worried. You gave him the "You know what" look and walked to the couch and flopped down.

"Ahhh... I know baby but I'll be back before you know it." he assured you sitting next to you pulling you on his lap. "I know but... It's still hard Andy." you mumbled in his chest. He just hugged you tighter and stroked your arm.

"(Y/N)?" he said, you looked up at him. "Can I do something?" he asked taking your face in his hands very delecately. You nodded. He slowly pulled your faces closer til your lips lightly touched.

Butterflies fluddered in your tummy, and you loved it. He pushed his lips more on your lips, which you gladly returned.

His hands where still on your cheeks and his thumbs were stroking your cheeks. Your hands were fisting his batman shirt.

A few minutes past and you guys pulled away to catch your breath. "Wow." he exclaimed breathing heavily.

"What?" you asked unsure if you did it right. "That was AMAZING!" he said smiling huge. "Really?" you asked your eyes lighting up and smiled back. He nodded and pecked your lips again.

*HEY GUYS! HOWS THIS ONE? I HAVE 4"something" READS BUT NO COMMENTS OR REQUESTS!! LOL SO PLEASE DONT BE SCARED ASK ME! BUT MESSAGE ME THO!! MKAY BYEEEE LOVE YOUS HOES!! :)*