REQUESTED ANDY SMUT

I had surprisingly finished all the household chores for the day and just when I was about to take a seat, I could hear the sound of jingling keys coming just behind the front door. I held My breathe in hopes that maybe it was exactly what I predicted. I could hear the door shut all of a sudden.
"Babe," Andy called out in his deep voice. I couldn't stop myself from smiling big and running over to my boyfriend.
It had been a long time since we had been in each others arms.
"I'm guessing you missed me," he stated with a grin. We both leaned in for a passionate kiss.
Just as I two pulled away from the kiss, we smiled widely.
"I just finished cleaning the house. I figured you'd want to see the house at it's cleanest," i said as i took his hand and walked him into the living room.
"That's not the only thing I'd want to see write now.." Andy sat down on the couch and plopped Me right on top of his lap. I couldn't help but blush.
He pulled me into a deep kiss, before he laid me down on the couch.
Andy hovered over me, breaking the kiss just so he could remove my shirt.
I helped along with removing the rest of the clothing, leaving only the two of us in our underwear.
He reached his hands behind my back to undo My bra. After taking it off, he grasped both breasts into his hands.
Andy kissed my neck tenderly, slowly moving his kisses down inch by inch.
It didn't take long before he reached. My lower stomach, where he slid off my panties with his teeth. He reached back up and glanced up at my face one last time.
He glided his tongue against my folds, making me jolt with pleasure.
Andy wagged his tongue around, hitting all the right spots.
I squirmed around in pleasure and released wild moans.
A few moments later, Andy crawled back up and kissed me deeply.
He removed the last piece of clothing that was holding us both back from absolute pleasure.
He positioned himself in a good position, then slid inside nice and slow.
I arched my back and moaned.
It didn't take long for him to pick up his pace and thrust fast and harder.
"Oh Zara, " Andy said followed by a few moans.
As he held onto my waist and thrusted faster and harder, i could feel myself getting close to my climax.
"I'm almost there, Andy.." i said, faintly.
A ton of moans, groans, and some panting later, I could felt yourself hit my climax along with Andy's.
Andy collapsed right on top of me, pecking my lips a few times.
"That was an amazing welcome home present." Andy chuckled, sitting up.
"I'm glad you liked it, dear. Because you'll have to be cleaning the couch now," i joked and giggled cutely.
All in all, I was just glad he was home.

*
*
*
******
JESUS CHRIST WHAT DID I JUST WRITE!!!??? Lmao Zara I hope you liked it!!!
******