Andy was an Ass, whilst you're Shy.

Andy pushed through the crowd of people, shoving random pedestrians that were in the way aside. "Hey, fuck you, stop pushing people!" Someone yelled. Andy quickly turned around and threw him the middle finger. "Suck my fucking dick!" He exclaimed, turning around and laughing while gripping onto your hand. You stayed quiet, watching the ground as your combat boots kicked the sidewalk. I guess you could say your boyfriend and you were totally different people, it was always a shock that you two usually got along so well.

Andy shot out his arms, shoving the door open with tons of force, tugging you along with a huge smile on his face. The both of you noticed a girl standing in the hallway covered in Black Veil Brides merch. She had a gigantic smile on her face, a picture of the band and a sharpie was placed in her left hand. "Oh my god! Andy! Y/N! You guys are too cute!" She began to pull out her phone and snap pictures. "This will get so many notes on tumblr," She whispered to herself in awe. You winced. You were unable to stop worrying on the inside about how terrible you looked in that picture. Everyone would laugh at you once they saw them. Andy raised an eyebrow. "Uh, sorry, can you not invade our privacy? Jesus fucking Christ, this is what signings are for." He shot an intense glare her way. You just pulled tightly on your long sleeves and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. The girl's smile quickly faded, "I-I'm sorry, you're just my idol and I love you and your band a-" You nudged Andy's side quietly, hinting for him to be nicer. It was a daily thing you had to remind him. He sighed, "It's alright. I'm sorry. Would you like me to sign that?" Her smile quickly widened once again. "Thank you so much!" He signed her picture and smiled at her as she walked in the opposite direction. Once again, you two began walking throughout the venue. You noticed a crowd of people and quickly tensed up. You absolutely hated crowds.

They're all laughing at you, you thought. You gripped Andy's hand tighter and tighter as the crowd began to chuckle in your direction. Tears welled up in your eyes. They could be laughing at nothing, but you couldn't help but always panic when a bunch of people looked at you. You had no idea how Andy did it on a daily basis. Andy looked down at you, then back at them. He dropped his cigarette to the ground and stepped on it. "I'll be right back, babe," He said, inching towards the group. "No, Andy, do-" Mid-sentence, he was already in the group, cracking his knuckles. Anxiously, you eavesdropped on what he was saying. You were now shaking with fear. Everyone's gonna hate me, you thought. "So, what's so funny, boys?" Andy questioned. They all had huge grins on their faces. "Your girlfriend's a fucking weirdo," They all burst into laughter. "What the fuck did you just say?" Andy yelled, gripping onto the guy's shirt forcefully. You saw Andy raise a first and quickly ran in the other direction, to the coat closet. Now they werereally gonna hate you.

Moment's later, Andy walked into the coat closet. "Y/N, are you in here? I've been fucking searching everywhere for you." You approached him, legs shaking, hands folded. "I-I'm sorry," Your voice cracked. He leaned down and locked you in the tightest embrace ever. "No, I'm sorry for those douchebags. I know how insecure you are about stuff like that, and I promise you I will never let anyone talk about you like that ever again," He kissed your lips softly, "I love you." Andy's sweet side was showing, and this made your heart warm with content. You smiled and looked up at him, "I love you more."

*****************
Not mine I found this on tumblr creds to them lol
IDK what to write anymore I'm on writers block fuck
*****************