Captiol ways

Katniss POV

After a few months

I am pregnant again with another baby boy. I'm so excited and I can tell peeta is too. But although i am pregnant it still doesn't show. A few weeks after lily's birthday Annie and Finn called and said that were coming to pick up Lily so she can play with Finn at the beach in district four for a week. I will have to say I'm gonna miss my little duck but it will give peeta and I some alone time so I'm happy. I am curled up in bed with peeta's arms around my waist when I hear the phone ring. "I'll get it!" I say as I run to the phone. Turns out it was Caesar who was calling and he wants to do an interview with us in the Capitol tomorrow. At first I am scared to go but then I talk to peeta about it and he said that we should go.

A day later

Peeta POV

Today the day we go to the Capitol to do an interview I know that nether me or katniss want to but we have to. On our way to the Capitol we stop by district 4 and pick up Lily and thank Annie and Finn. On the train ride to the Capitol we talk to Lily about the interview. "hey pumpkin?" I say. "Yes daddy?" she replies. "well you, your mommy, and I are going to the Capitol to meet up with an old friend to do an interview." I say. "will they interview me?" she asks. "well pumpkin I don't know." she nods and goes back to drawing. As soon as we get to the Capitol we are greeted by an excited effie. "ohhhh it's good to see you to." She says as she hugs us. Then she bends down to her knees so she is Lilys hight and says "ohhhh how are you my little dear?" "good!" Lily replies. "ok well your interview is in a few hours so we better start getting you dressed up." Effie says. I think I hear katniss groan and I chuckle a little. "Just be glad you don't have to wear six inch heals!" katniss says and I laugh. When we get to our dressing room we are greeted by katniss old prep team. "ohhh sweetie we've missed you and peeta, and of course Lily." they squeal. Then they tell us about our new stylists my stylist looks fairly normal. She is wearing something almost similar to what Effie wore on our second reaping, but it's a little more toned down. Her name is lorana. Then I notice that katniss doesn't really like her new stylist and would much rather prefer cinna. Her stylist is a man with bright red hair and a bright red weird looking suit. His name is santan. Then they take us in seperate rooms to get ready.

Katniss POV

Once the have done my makeup, hair, nails, waxing, and every other thing that I hate. They get me dressed in something santan designed. I don't really like santan he seems rude and selfish. As soon as they get me dressed I hear Octavia say "oh dear katniss this outfit is just not you!" And she is right it isn't. I am wearing a skirt that's high waisted and it barely covers my butt and it's skin tight. Then I'm wearing a shirt well it's not even really a shirt it's a strapless bra basically and it shows my whole stomach and it's a plain smooth black color. The outfit it's self is almost as bad as santan or should I say satin. When I walk into peeta's dressing room I see he is wearing a plain black tux but he still makes it work. he looks very handsome. He looks at me with his eye brows raised "well don't you look sexy!" he says it blush and bunch him in the shoulder. "peeta I want to go home away from the Capitol and out of this very uncomfortable outfit!" I whisper. "I know babe, but as soon as the interview is over you can take off that..... umm.... Outfit even though you do look sexy in it. and we can go home. and by the way I much rather prefer you in one of my t-shirts than what santan dressed you in." I smile and nod and then we meet Lily. "mommy what are you wearing?" she asks and I chuckle "I don't even know little duck!" she looks beautiful. She is wearing a cute ruffled pink shirt with a cute white ruffled skirt.And I am glad to see they didn't put any makeup on her. And they also let her auburn locks flow over her shoulders. "you look beautiful little duck!" I say and she smiles as Petra lifts her in his arms and we walk out on stage.