Back in district 12

I was running towards the door and graves the handle and flew the door open ready to see my boy with the bread! But instead I found a surprisingly sober haymitch! " oh hey sweetheart may I come in?" He asked. So I stood out of the way and let him in. " listen sweetheart I know your upset and you have a right to be, but you can't just keep ignoring peeta. He is just as hurt as you are! And he has been through a lot to he has lost his family

and has been tortured by the Capitol." That's when I realize that it's Not just me that's been suffering! Peeta has lost just as much as I have but he has probably moved on and found another girl. " and he still really misses you and is just as depressed as you are so could you at least go over and talk to him because you and me are the only people he has left." Just then when I heard that he hasn't moved on and that he still cares about me I felt like the boy with the bread was still with me not the boy that thought I was a mutt! But then I realized that he is going through a hard time and i haven't bothered to even look at him much really hurt him! Just the though of the pain peeta is going through hurts me! Just then I snap back to reality.

And think no he still hates me and thinks I am a mutt! Plus how could he ever be in love with a broken girl! "So could you at least go and talk to him?" Haymitch asked. And I reply "no he probably still hates me and he will never be back to normal so why should I?" " Fine do what you want but not talking to that boy is causing him more pain then you will ever go through! You could live a thousand life times and never deserve that boy!" Haymitch says. And then I realize that haymitch is right I don't deserve peeta he has always been there for me and all I do is push him away! So after a couple of hours of crying because of all the memories and times peeta and I had together I finally get up, take a shower, put on a long sleeve green shirt with some white shorts, and braid my hair in my usual braid and walk next door to peeta's house! When I knock on the door I call out " peeta it's me katniss." After a few minutes the door opens and there stands my boy with the bread. He looks like he hasn't slept in weeks maybe even months! I just want to feel his gentle and sweet kisses one more time and sleep with his strong arms wrapped around me one more time! But I can't because the capital took that all away from me!