Happy in love

Peeta's POV:

I wake up in a hospital bed with a bunch of nurses, katniss, and haymitch all looking at me! All the sudden I get really confused! Then I remember all the blood and the mirror! To my surprise I look down to find my hands connected to katniss's hand! She looks up at me and gives me a long and passionate but gentle kiss! That made me see sparks fly everywhere! When she finally breaks the kiss I feel the hunger for more like in the cave during the hunger games! That's when haymitch says " I love seeing the star crossed lovers back together but gosh get a room!" I blush a little at haymitches comment. And when haymitch finally leaves I say " wow that was embarrassing!" " why because you are scared of an old drunk man see you kiss your girlfriend!" Katniss says in a teasing way. "I am not afraid for an... Wait did u say you were my girlfriend?" "Not unless you don't want me as your girlfriend!" She says. " now would I want katniss everdeen as my girlfriend? Heck ya I would I have been waiting for you to be my girlfriend since we were five." I realized what I just said and blush a little. " gosh and you can't even talk to me without blushing!" She says! " that's what happens when I talk to beautiful girls like you. And lucky for u I don't pay attention to any other girls except for you. Because your the only girl that I want and most certainly the only girl I find beautiful!" After I said that she blushes. And just as I'm about to pull her into another kiss the nurse comes in and says that " we can go home." So katniss and I both get up and make our way back to district 12. When we finally get there I ask her to come to my house for dinner. And she said she would look forward to it!