EPILOGUE

2 years later

JENNIE POV.

Im laying on the bed busy typing on my laptop. I looked at the window and saw lisa and chae busy building sandcastle with there baby. They look so happy. We decided to have a vacation. Jinwoo suggested we should go have vacation on the beach since he owns a hotel near it.

While i was typing jisoo walked inside the room and not even looking or talking to me.

"let's divorce" she said out of nowhere i stopped typing on my laptop and looked at her.

"what?" i said and she didnt answer me and just went outside i quickly closed my laptop and followed her.

"chu what do you mean?" i said and she still doesnt talked to me

"hey baby wanna go for a swim?" she said at jiyoon whos busy playing her toys

We adopted jiyoon a year ago.

Flashback

"what are you saying?" jisoo said inside the car. We just finished visiting the orphanage and ready to go home

"i was thinking to adopt jiyoon. Chu were married for a year already and the house is so quiet whenever one of us is out for business"

"adopting a child? Jennie you know im not a fan of that" she said

"i know its just-"

"dont talk just drive. Im tired jennie" she said the whole ride was quiet and we already at the house i walked at out bedroom and saw her sleeping.

"goodnight chu iloveyou" i said and hugged her she didnt responded i guess i messed up again.

JISOO POV.

"adopting a child? She knows i dont like that thing jinwoo." i said at jinwoo were here at my office.

"jis. Jennies right you guys are married and you need children" he said

"but adopting really? We can just you know Conceive or you know donor insemination i dont really know what to do jinwoo. This is just crazy."

"this crazy thing is for jennie and her happiness. You want her to be happy dont you? Just imagine it you going home just to see jennie taking care of your child" he said

JENNIE POV.

Im here in the living room busy watching tv then the door suddenly opened and i look to see who it is its jisoo. I quickly went to her and help her with her things.

"are you hungry? I cooked food on the kitchen babe" i said and she just nodded and went there. I put her things in our room and went to her.

"chu about the adopting thing. Its okay if you dont wanna do it. Im sorry i know-"

"let's adopt her" she said and looked at me

"what?"

"lets adopt her. I know it would make happy" she said

"are you sure? Like really sure?"

"im sure jendeuk" she said and kissed me.

"i love you so much" i said and hugged her.
...