Chapter 10

JENNIE POV.

Its been one month since jisoo become my girlfriend. We were so happy and inlove with each other. Sometimes we fight cause im getting jealous over her friends and admirers. I was fetching her to her room today i saw her outside and some ramdom guys was giving flowers to her. She looks confused at first but still recieves the flowers she even smell them.

"Excuse me what do you need from my girlfriend?" I said putting my arms around her waist and raising my eye brow.

"Jendukie he just gave me flowers" she said and the guys quickly run away

"I told you not to get some flowers from your admirers!"

"Its just friendly flowers. He's just saying thank you" she said

"Friendly or not jisoo you're mine! I dont want you receiving some ramdom flowers from guys!" I said getting the flower from her and throwing it.

"Jennie! Why are you like that! The whole school knows im yours! And how many times do i have to tell you that you're the only one i love!" She said walking away from me. That never happens before we were at the cafeteria she was on the other table with V while i was at the other table with lisa and rosè.

"You guys okay?" Rosè said

"No! This school knows shes fucking mine and they still gives chocolate and flowers to her!."

"You dont know? Jisoos birthday is next week. Thats why people gives her flowers friendly gifts." Lisa said

"Wait what?"

"Look shes not accepting the flowers anymore. Its her birthday and you're being like that. Youre such a nice girl friend jennie" rosè said

"Nice gift jennie. Nice gift" lisa said

JISOO POV.

I cant take it anymore shes always jealous from small things. Does she even know that its my birthday thats why people gives me flowers? Its just fucking friendly gifts. I didnt join them today me and V are at the other table and they are at the other one. Students approaching me and giving me some flowers and i didnt accept it this time. V noticed that im not in the mood to be happy today.

"You okay jisoo? You're never like that before" He said

"Im not okay"

"Common cheer up. Your birthday is coming be happy" he said

"Yeah yeah" i said im not in the mood to eat so i just read a book. While i was reading the same situation me and jennie are today are the same situation are on the book. Fucking coincidence then i saw her laughing with lisa and rosè. Shes fucking happy with our situation i started to tear up and quickly run outside the cafeteria V noticed me. I can hear hes calling me but i still run.

LISA POV.

We told jennie why jisoo has been receiving some flowers this days. She fucking dont know that its jisoos birthday she asked us what would be a perfect gift. Me and my rosie began thinking.

"What about you bring her at her favorite place?" Rosè said

"Bring her in jeju island cherry blossom trees are really beautiful. I heard she never goes there before. She fucking loves trees"

"Good idea i'll do that. Think some more" jennie said

"Oh i know! Lets go at there house in the morning on her exact birthday and surprised her. Lets puts balloons on her room and some flowers."