Chapter 12

V POV.
Me and mina decided to see each other to plan our operation break jennie and jisoo.

"Are you sure about breaking the two?"

"Yes why?" Mina said

"If jisoo find out that we planned this. She will be mad at us and would probably kill us."

"This is just for her safety" mina said

"Safety? Common you over reacted when you find out they're dating. For real mina be honest you like jisoo?"

"Fine! I like her more than best friends. You better not tell her this okay?" Mina said and i nodded.

"So whats the plan?"

"Im gonna hire some girls to flirt jennie. And you will spy jennie and take some photos of it" minsa said

"The fuck! Seriously? You know jisoo is always with me in school!"

"Dont worry. I'll transfer there and keep jisoo busy while you spy jennie" mina said

"Wow your gonna do that? For real?"

"Yes for jisoo" mina said

"My best friend loves my bestfriend" I repeatedly sang then she covered my mouth.

"You bitch be quiet. And its that jisoo?" Mina said pointing the four girls over the street.

"Oh yeah thats her and jennie, rosè and lisa"

"Lets follow them" she said standing up

"Wait what the fuck?" I said while she was pulling me. We secretly followed them they were going to the mall. As i thought they're gonna watch a movie.

"Mina they're gonna watch a movie. And i dont have a fucking money"

"Dont worry i'll treat you" mina said looking at jisoo

"Really?! Common lets buy tickets" i said pulling her. We bought tickets and seat at the back row while lisa, rosè, jennie and jisoo was at the front. Jennie and jisoo were being lovey dovey and it make mina sick.

"Really? They're being like that in the cinema?" Mina said

"Welcome to my world"

"Fuck jennie just want to take jisoos virginity" mina said

"Just consintrate on the movie will you?"

"Fine" she said and rolled her eyes. The movie was done and we were still sitting in our chairs laughing about the movie we didnt notice jisoo was walking towards us with lisa, rosè and jennie.

"You guys are dating?" Jisoo said making me and mina stop laughing.

"Wait what?! No! Shes not my type"

"Fuck no. Why you think i like you? Fuck no v" mina said

"Oh so your hanging out without me?" Jisoo said raising her eyebrow.

"Ah"

"Hmm" mina said

"I take that as a yes" jisoo said and rolled her eyes while walking away from us. Lisa, rosè and jennie followed her.

"Fuck we're fucking dead"

"It seems jennie changed her" mina said

"Maybe shes just mad at us? Its been 2 years since we three last hang out"