Chapter 8 Team Thirteen

Whoever is reading this right now is awesome. I can't believe I got over 2,5000 reads! And I haven't even finished the story yet. That is how awesome you guys are. Now, if you haven't checked out my other Larry fic, check it out now! It's called Sparks Fly. Onto the chapter! :D

Harry's POV

Days haved passed since we first stepped foot in France. They're planning something, planning how to fight them. I don't listen though, Louis said before I wasn't coming. I had argued, and look how that ended. So here I am, in this room, with everyone disputing over something. I just play with Louis' hair. Even though we aren't officially a couple, I feel like we are.

Liam shouts and I jump, a little shocked at first. "How's this? We all go to fight while Harry goes camping somewhere," Liam suggests in an impaient tone.

"But Harry can't just be alone," Kendall argues. I've finally been told some details. Everyone is a little afraid of Liam because he's like the leader of the group. He's also the oldest, but I don't know about his past. So far only Danielle and Louis. Which reminds me, Louis told me him and Danielle are dating. I thought it was... Nice. Justin is the leader of the girls. They usually don't act like it, though. Him and Selena are dating, it doesn't surprise me. They just seem to click. Just like Louis and I. We just got on really well. Kendall is the leader of the werewolves. I can understand, he has this leader feel to him. They say that each is the leader because either their the oldest, strongest, or both. In Justin's case, he's the strongest. I learned that he can predict the future. That's why he seemed very distraught about Emma. Kendall, he's twenty-two, but he's been a werewolf the longest. And of course Liam, is the oldest and strongest.

There's an awkward silence in the room. I would have never thought silence could be this loud. "I'll go with him," Louis speaks up.

I stare straight into his blue eyes. "You would do that?" I ask, hopeful.

"Of course. Wouldn't want you getting attacked," he said. I knew it was a joke, yet it sparked the anger in me. Just a little. I was a flipping vampire. I could take care of myself. I then thought of Caroline and her army of weirdos. I shuddered at the thought.

"I'll come with them," Niall says.

"Are you trying to steal my thunder?" Louis says melodramatically, putting a hand over his heart. He receives a punch from Niall.

"If you guys get attacked, then I can change the outcome. I won't be any use fighting. I couldn't change the outcome of the fight anyways, my powers have limitations too," Niall said.

"Great. Everyone else in my coven and I are coming," Liam said.

"All of us are coming too," Kendall said.

"So we have a team of thirteen?" Justin asked.

"That is correct," Liam replied.

"We leave tomorrow," Kendall says finally. Everyone stands up to leave and we all depart ways. I know this will be hard. But for now I just have to think about staying alive. Sounds like Hunger Games, doesn't it?

I don't know what to do, so I end up watching Zayn train everyone. Well, except Liam, Justin and Kendall. I know they know what they're doing. 

"Okay, Caroline probably has rounded up werewolves and new vampires," Zayn says.

Eleanor cringed when Zayn said new vampires. I don't know what was wrong with her. But Zayn just kept going. I knew Zayn's fighting ability was enhanced, so fighting came easily. He showed many techniques and how to fight and such. I payed no attention, even though I should've. I watched everyone closely, and surprisingly, the girls of Justin's group seemed to be doing the best. Besides Zayn of course. I found that Eleanor was struggling. Very much, if I can add. She was about to break down, I could see it. So I stood up from my spot on the grass and embraced El in a big hug. She didn't push me away, yet she didn't hug me back. She just started to cry into my shoulder. I did my best to project happy thoughts into her mind, but I think that ever since Caroline came along my powers have been shooken up. I couldn't reach Louis as easily, and I surely could read his mind. My power to give thoughts into anyone else's mind but Louis' was much much harder. Is this how horror affects a vampire?