Chapter 6 That's Your Ex?

Hey everybody!

I was looking at the comments and everyone seemed to have the same idea. Kind of. Secret revealed in this chapter! This chapter is a little fast paced. I decided I needed to get straight into this, or else this would just be a horrible filler chapter. And thank you guys for the 1,000+ reads! It really surprised me (don't worry I was happy too). So... Happy Reading!

--------

Harry's POV

The girl jumped on me and we fell to the ground. "Your such a good looking vampire, you know that?" she said. She's a creep. But hot.

"Um, thanks?" I said, uncertain.

"Emma!" said someone from that group of people.

She got off me hesitantly and mumbled a "Sorry."

I stood up and brushed off my clothes. I walked over to the group of people and my friends. I saw there were actually a lot of girls. There's that Emma girl and one who looks kinda the same as her, but older. Like a lot older. Maybe thirty-ish. Then there's a girl with black hair and green eyes. She doesn't look that old. Maybe sixteen? Seventeen, even? Also there's another blonde girl with brown eyes. Yet again, there's a girl with brown-blonde hair and green eyes. Then a girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes to match. Then there are two dudes. One has auburn hair that's styled into a quiff. The other has jet black hair that's like a mowhawk.

"Let us intoduce ourselves to your new member," says the one that looks like she's thirty.

"Don't Caroline," Louis warns.

"What's the harm?" the Caroline lady asks with a smirk on her face.

"Just leave, this is our ground," Liam says firmly.

"What's wrong Li?" teases the girl with black hair.

"Shanon," Liam says in a tone that's scaring the crap out of me.

"I'm not understanding," I say. I everyone staring down another and I don't understand.

"Then let us explain," says the Emma girl.

"Leave Emma," Louis says.

"Why can't we just introduce ourselves?" Emma pouts.

Liam sighs. "Just names. Alright?" he says.

"Got it," the Emma girl says. "I'm Emma Ostilly. Nice to meet you," she says. She holds her hand out to shake, but I don't dare touch it. There's something about her that I don't like.

"Caroline Flack," says the thirty year old looking lady.

"I'm Shannon. Shannon Murphy," says the girl who teased Liam earlier.

The other girl with brown blonde hair and green eyes says, "I'm Holly Scally."

"Hannah Walker," says the girl with brown eyes and blonde hair. I notice that Liam is giving Shannon a death glare. Niall is basically shooting daggers into Holly and now Louis is eyeing Hannah likes she's a dead cat.

"I'm Geneva Lane," says the last girl. Now Zayn seems to shooting lasers into this girl.

"Get out Aidan," Danielle says. 

"Oooh, I'm so scared," says the guy with a mowhawk.

"You should be. And you too Dylan," Eleanor spits. 

"What now, pretty girl?" says the guy with auburn hair. I don't like a single one of these people. Neither does Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Eleanor or Danielle.