Chapter 5 Let Yourself Soar

Hello dare!

So how is everyone? Good? Okay, good. I can't believe how fast you guys voted! You people are amazing. And this story is #150 for Vampire and seems to be on and off of Fan Fiction. Tanks (comment bellow if you get this joke)! This all because of you guys, and I thank you guys for it. Beware, this chapter has a bit fluff. It might be a little short, I have something a bit big planned for the next chapter. Let's get on with the new chappie though!

~Cherry Blossom

Louis' POV

After Harry finally stopped laughing, we went back downstairs. Unfortuantely for us, Liam was very very mad. That wasn't good. I like to push Liam's button's and all but it's always bad to mess with him. I hope our excuse was enough.

"Where have you been?" he said, rage clear on his face.

"I've been comforting Harry," I said, trying to give an acceptable reason.

"You realize that you guys have missed a lot of training," Liam said.

"But Harry was basically training the entire time!" I say.

"How?" he said, somewhat less angry.

"He gave me a vision, and we weren't even close to each other," I tell Liam.

Liam's face softens. "Harry, you could do that?" he asked, turning away from me.

"Um, just with Louis though. And it was really hard because he was so far," Harry said, not meeting Liam's eyes.

"I need to figure this out," Liam said stroking his chin.

"Figure what out?" I ask.

"Why you two have this bond," Liam replied.

Harry mumbled something, but it was so soft that even my super hearing couldn't hear. Liam didn't seem to notice. I take a look at Harry and he doesn't look so happy. I miss his adorable dimples and sparkling green eyes... Woah, I did not just think like that. Harry's a friend! He even seems like a brother! That meant nothing.

"Louis, Louis, Earth to Lou," someone said. I found the speaker was Harry.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You like phased out," Harry explained.

"Oh," I say. Was I really thinking that hard?

You know I could hear that, Harry thought. Crap. Why are you so afraid of Liam? Harry asked. At least he dropped the subject. I can't believe Liam hasn't told him yet.

"Hey, Liam, Harry and I are just gonna go for a walk," I said to Liam who was still pondering.

"Okay," Liam said, not really paying attention.

"Yeah, we're just going to kill about a hundred people," I say, taking advantage of him.

"Sure," he replied. Harry looked at me in horror. I just laughed. Then I took his wrist and dragged him outside. Many memories and thoughts rushed to me when I touched Harry, but I pushed them away. I didn't need to see those now.

"Are we really going to kill that many people?" Harry asked, terror still lingering on his face.

"No, I was just playing Liam," I say. "You still want to learn how to fly?" I ask, holding my hand out.

"Yeah," he answered, taking my hand. I waited for the realistic vision, but it never came. Harry really did master his powers. It took me like five years to master mine.