Staying with the Anderson's ( Watty Awards)

HI everybody thanks for reading. My inspiration for this was " My life with the Walter boys" by Fallzswimmer. Check it out! I loved it1 This story is dedicated to Fallzswimmer!

Chapter 1:

Chloe's POV

It was a normal Wednesday afternoon and there was 10 minutes left until the final bell rang. I was so anxious to get back to my apartment, I couldn't concentrate on what the teacher was saying! The best thing about my apartment was that it was right in Times Square! Every New Years my friends and I would walk to Times Square and watch the ball drop. Our favorite part about the whole experience was the performers. This year was the best because they had my favorite artists.

The bell interrupted my thoughts. I grabbed my stuff and left along with everyone else. I walked to my locker to see my best friend Madison, also known as Maddi, standing next to it.

"Hey Maddi" I said as I grabbed my books, jacket, and scarf.

"Hey Chloe!" she replied.

We began walking towards my baby, my range rover. My parents gave it to me for my sixteenth birthday. I was about to turn seventeen in two weeks and I couldn't wait!

"And then he just took her cell phone! Thank God he didn't read her messages because she was texting me!" Maddi was rambling on about how Mr. White took Emma's Prescott's phone because she was texting in class.

"That sucks," I said as she told me about how Emma had detention for the next week. I turned on the radio and one of my favorite songs, Drunk on you by Luke Bryan, came on. My favorite type of music is pop, but because my dad grew up in Texas, I listened to a lot of country music as well.

Before I knew it, we pulled in to our apartment building; Emma and I lived in the same complex so we drove to school together everyday.

Maddi came in to my apartment and we both changed into comfortable clothes and watched You Again, the world's funniest Rom-Com.

When Maddi left to go have dinner with her grandparents, I went to my room and tried to finish my homework.

Around 6:30, my parents came home from work. "Hey, can we go to Patricia's for dinner?" I asked. Patricia's was my favorite Italian restaurant.

"Honey, I don't think that's going to happen tonight," My dad said.

Crap, something was definitely wrong; my dad would never pass up an opportunity to go to Patricia's, "Your mom and I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" I asked nervously.

"Your father and I got laid off," My mom finally said.

"W-w-what?"

My mom continued, "and we have more bad news. You're going to have to go and live in Texas with Ryan."

Ryan was my dad's best friend. "Why?" I managed to choke out.

"Your father and I aren't sure how much money we have left saved. When we left, the company told us that they would get us a large severance package because of our loyalty and great work."

"If you're so great then why'd they fire you?" I was starting to get mad because if they were getting a large severance package then why did they have to send me to frickin' Texas.

"The company was forced to shut down, Chloe."

"If you really need the money, you can sell my car," I started to tear up. I loved my baby, but if it meant my parents could have more money then I would make the sacrifice. Besides, after they found a new job they could just buy me a new car.

"Thank you sweetie," My mom said, "Chloe, you need to start packing because your flight leaves on Friday."

Friday came too soon. Maddi took off school to come to the airport with me, and she promised to come visit me.

"Flight 126 to Dallas, Texas is now boarding," The flight attendant said.

"Bye Mom. Bye Dad," I said hugging them, "I love you," I told them both.

"Bye Maddi."

"Bye Chloe. I'm going to miss you so much. You better call me everyday and Skype me at least 6 times a week."

I smiled, "I will. I promise."

I showed the flight attendant my ticket and boarded the plane.

"We will be landing soon in Dallas, Texas. It's a normal February day here in Texas, as the temperature is a cool 57 degrees. Please turn off all electronics and fasten your seatbelts. Thank you."

I turned off my iPod and sat up in my seat ready to land. The plane landed safely. As I got off the plane, I immediately saw the sign with my name on it and walked over.

Ok, tell me what you think. The boys will come in the next chapter.

Please vote, comment, and share. I entered this into the Watty Awards so please don't forget to vote!

My editor is Myfairytalecametrue. She is amazing!!! Please fan her as well as me!!!