Chapter 19: History Student

I'm really really sorry that i took....a month i think to write again lol ==''

i was caught up with work at school :/ anywaysss please enjoy (:

__________________________________________________________________________

"ANNA! HURRY UP!" Courtney yelled.

"I'm coming! Just give me a sec"

A few minutes later Anna skipped down the stairs and tied her shoes on. "Soooooo are we ready?"

"Uh no.." I said through a mouth full of pancakes. "Penny...how do you eat that much and stay thin?" Anna walked over and tore a piece of my pancake and ate it.

"Maybe its...high metabolism? I don't know" i wiped my mouth clean from honey and placed the plate in the sink. Courtney's parents weren't home, probably went for a morning exercise.

"Okay guy's get in the car or we'll be late" Courtney said stepping out the door. Anna and I walked out front towards Courtney's car and threw our bags in.

"After the whole sign up thing can we go for ice cream" I said, grinning at the thought of Hagendaz ice cream melting in my mouth.

"Sure".

Courtney placed the keys in the ignition and the car rumbled silently beneath our skin.

*School*

There were a few empty spaces in the school parking lot, we figured we'd take the one with the huge tree just to shade the car.

We are going to go and sign up for our field trip to 'California National Historic Trail' and we're meant to camp near that place for 3 days....just to embrace our inner nature. I think. We got out of the car and started walking towards the main doors when I spot a shiny red car coming in. I squinted at the tinted windows and saw none other than Richie...

I burst in through the doors and grabbed my friends and started running down the hall. What the hell was he doing here...

"Penny! wait up...hey STOP!"

I jerked to a stop and looked at my friends panting and starring at me weirdly. "What's gotten into you??"

"I..I..it's-"

"Why hello there..'Penny'" I looked past Anna and saw Richie walking slowly towards us. My back tensed when i saw his bruised face. He tried to smile, as if he was forcing the bruises off his face.

"Why are you here?"

"Well the same thing as you...to sign up for the history trip" he smiled to himself.

"You don't take history..." I said avoiding his eyes.

"Well they didn't say it's only for history student's, am I right?"

I looked up at him and gave him a frown before he walked away.

Anna and Courtney frowned at his back before turning towards me.

"Are you sure you still want to go?"

"Yeah, I'm not missing this trip..." We turned our backs at him and walked the long way to the sign up sheet.

_____________________________________________________

enjoy (; and bear with me if I have spelling mistakes or just..any mistakes lol