Chapter 4: The Alley incident

"Miss Willers!"

"HUH!" I jumped up on my seat and looked to see the classroom empty.

"It's time to go now" The teacher said laughing.

"Oh right...um sorry." I packed my book quickly and scutled out the classroom.

I looked left and right and no sight of Kevin. It felt kinda lonely but I did expect it anyways. I walked outside to see the sky covered in clouds.

"Ah sun's gone...I guess it must be late" I checked my watch to see it was 5 o'clock and started walking to my place. I was about to make the turn around the block when I noticed someone in the alley.

"Give me your money now!" I saw a shadow yell towards a lump on the ground.

"I told you..." he whimpered " I don't have any!"

The shadow lifted his arm and the boy on the ground winced atthe sight.

The guy started punching him and I ran behind the dumpster and took a look. I recognized the guy who was beating the boy up. It was Richie Morgan. One of the boy's who sat on the back seat with Kevin.

He has an overly muscly build which was kinda disgusting because you can see his veins popping a little. I looked at the boy cowering on the floor and I knew I had to do something. I crept up slowly and hid behind another dumpster.

"If you dont have the money by tomorrow I WILL KILL YOU!"

"IT WAS'NT YOUR MONEY! YOU STOLE IT FROM THE OTHER BOYS SO I TOOK IT AND GAVE IT BACK" the boy shouted.

Richie raised his arm and let out a scream when he realised I punched him. Very hard. On his 'Richie Jr'. He stared at me with wide eyes and collapsed. I took the boys arm and told him to run.

The boy bolted as fast as he could and I was about to run when something grabbed my ankle. I fell face flat onto the mucky ground.

"you...who are you..." he said between breaths clearly he was very mad but was probably trying to keep a cool since I was a girl.

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" wrong answer. I tried to get up and ended up kicking his face so he would let go but he gripped on harder. I screamed as he climbed over me. He pulled both my hands upwards and locked my feet. His eyes looked hungry as looked me up and down.

oh SNAP I did it this time. His hand was making his way up under my shirt. I shut my eyes and was about to scream when I felt his weight off me.

I opened my eyes and saw Richie flew half way across the alley and hit his head hard on the dumpster. I looked up to see Kevin glaring at Richie. He picked me up and slung him over his back and walked out the alley.