The Orphans Chapter Seven

Jenna and I silently walk over to the boys.  Their laughter dies down a bit as they stare at us aw stunned.

“I’m Jenna and this is Courtney,” Jenna introduces us trying to hide her tiredness.

Harry decides to speak up first for the boys.

“I’m Harry, Harry Styles,” He introduces with a cheeky smile.

            Jenna flashes him a brilliant smile while I just give him a blank look. The rest of the boys proceed to introduce themselves, but one boy sticks out the most.  Niall Horan, the Irish lad of the group.  It’s probably because he is the only blonde Irish one.

            “Why don’t you and the boys go out and get something to eat and get to know each other a bit.” All of us respond with a ‘sure’ or ‘why not.’ 

“Do you girls know any good places to eat around here?” Liam asks.

“Yeah there’s a restaurant over on 6th street, it has really good Italian.” I say, while walking over to the car waiting for us out front, (all the fans and paparazzi have been cleared out by now.) It’s probably close to nine o’clock at night. 

“What’s it called?”  Liam questions

“Amore, Sogno, Speranza.” I answer with an Italian accent

“What does that mean?” Niall questions confused, he pops up next to me.  I wait till where all in the car before answering. I have Nail on my left and Jenna on my right.

“It means Love, Dream, Hope, in Italian.”

“Cool.” Well that conversation died pretty quickly.

The rest of the car ride is filled with mindless chatter that has to do with anything and nothing at all. I don’t take part in it, I just want to sleep.  Once we pull up to the restaurant I can’t help but smile at the sight before me.  The red bricks still somehow stood out in the night, with the arbor had freshly hung white lights twinkling in the night. Also there is a sign on top of the building that says Amore! Sogno! Speranza!

 I love this place; I really wish the witch hadn’t banned us from coming here. I remember when Jenna and I would sneak out to play here, it was always such a serene and magically time.  It was also loads of fun. Not to mention the fact that we may have helped rename the place, psh nothing big. God this place brings back such pleasant memories. I hope now that we’re out of that awful girl’s house we’ll be able to visit here more often. We step out of the car and nosily walk into the restaurant. The boys stare in awe at the place, the lighting is dim but you can still see everything.  There are wooden beams across the ceiling with real grape vines growing around them, the walls are a soft red and it smells wonderful in here, like tomatoes and garlic.