Chapter 7:The Plan

*Yuko's POV*

"Is that really you?! Lucy?!" Gray kept asking, over and over again.

"..."

"Lucy!" I ran to her and hugged her.

"Y-yuko!" she was shocked.

"I'm so glad you're back!" I hugged her tighter.

"C-can't b-breath..."

"Y-yuko... L-Let her go." Wendy said, losing her calm.

"I'm so sorry!" saying that I let go of her.

Lucy gasped for air as she smiled at us, but there was a hint of sadness...

"Hey Lucy! Come back to Fairy Tail!" I said after she managed to catch her breath.

"... No"

"Why?" Wendy asked.

"I don't want to go back... I don't want to see Natsu."

"Lucy..."

"I really want to go back... I love Fairy Tail..." Lucy started crying. "but if Natsu recognizes me... if be does he may treat me like trash again..."

"I'm weak... even after 6 months I still haven't got stronger the slightest bit... I can't take it! I'm so useless!"

"Lucy don't cry. We just got reunited and you're going to cry... it's not such a happy thing." I said trying to stop her from crying.

"Lucy, it will be alright. With us around everything is going to be alright!" Wendy said trying to comfort her.

"Hey... if you don't want Natsu to recognize you... I have a plan." a smirk formed on Gray's face.

Just great... he's brain is functioning now...

--

*Lucy POV*

"What plan?" I looked towards Gray.

"What if we disguise you?" Gray said.

"What?!" Yuko was shocked. "So this is the great plan you have?"

"Well all you want is to go back to Fairy Tail am I right? You don't want that idiot to recognize you. So we will disguise you. Well not me I'm a guy... well you get the point."

"This might actually work." Carla said

"You sure?" Yuko asked.

"Let's give it a try Yuko!" Wendy said cheerfully.

"Fine."

"Thanks guys i appreciate the help but..."

"Oh c'mon... come back to Fairy Tail Lucy we all miss you... give this plan a try?"

"Sigh... sure" I agreed

"Yes!" Yuko and Gray hi-5ed each other.

"Firstly, where are you staying right now Lucy?"

"...I don't have a place I stay... I just got kicked out of my apartment recently."

"Oh I see..." Yuko said.

"Why don't you move into the dorm with Yuko? I'm pretty sure she won't mind." Gray said.

"Yeah!"

"But what about the landlord?"

"I'll talk to her!" Yuko said smiling at me.

"Secondly, I think Natsu will recognize you if you have blonde hair so... And your hair is so long..." Wendy eyes sparkled.

"We have the whole day Lucy." All of their eyes sparkled.

Oh boy... this is going to be a long day...

--

Omg!!! Thanks so much 160+ reads!!!

I love you all!

~Yuko