Chapter 3:It Hurts...

So.... I just realized I forgot to even describe how Yuko looks like.... SORRY!!!!

Yuko has long blue flowing hair and blue eyes. She has the same power as Juvia. Water magic. She's a water mage.

I'm really glad that you read the first 2 chappies! I know this fanfic may not be so good as others but I'm trying my best so please continue to support me!

__

"H-hi! Just forgot to take something. hahaha... silly me..." she walked past Gray and I and took her Celestial keys which she left on the table.

"Lucy..."

The moment I called her name she sprinted for the exit.

"Lucy!" I chased after her shouting her name.

"Yuko!" Gray shouted.

"I'll go after Lucy. Just stay there okay?" saying that I ran off.

--

"Lucy! Wait!"

I finally caught up to her and I grabbed onto her wrist preventing her from escaping.

"Let go! I wanna be alone right now..." she said trying to shake of my hand.

*Lucy POV*

"Let go! I wanna be alone right now..." I said trying to shake her hand off.

"Lucy... you heard everything right?"

"..." I did not felt like replying.

"Lucy..." she looked at my face and hugged me. "it's okay... cry if you want to i will not laugh. Don't hold it back."

Hearing those words made the wall that was blocking me from crying broke and I started crying.

No, no. Stop crying Lucy Heartfilla! listen to me!

I kept thinking that but my tears just did not stop.

"Why...what did I do... did I do something wrong? Does Natsu hate me...?" I said while crying.

"There, there..." Yuko said patting my back. "I'm pretty sure he did not mean it."

"B-but... he said it so easily... i know I'm weak but-"

She pulled me away from her immediately.

"You are not weak okay?!" she shouted.

"Huh?"

"You are not weak trust me! You tried your best to hold in your tears... if I were you I would have just broke down immediately. But you did not! You are strong."

"Yuko..."

" I'll definitely teach him a lesson! Don't worry!" she said smiling at me.

"Yuko. Thank you." I said while crying.

"Don't needa thank me! I'm your friend after all! and I can't tolerate people who call my friends weak."

She used her fingers and wiped away my tears.

"So smile okay? You look the prettiest when you smile Lucy." She said pulling up my cheeks to form a smile.

"Okay!" she said wiping away her tears.

"Hey... how about you, me and Gray go on a mission together?" she suggested.

"Sure! After all I still have to pay my rent! hahaha!" I said laughing.

"Hahaha, Let's go get Gray then!"

You won't be smiling and laughing like this soon, So cherish what you have now, cuz it will disappear at the end...Lucy Heartfilla...hahaha...