Chapter 4:Disband

*Yuko's POV*

"Mira! Could I have a glass of Apple juice?"

I was currently at Fairy Tail and as you can see I am ordering a drink and Lucy and Gray are nowhere to be found.

"Here you go!" Mira said putting the glass of Apple juice on the table.

"Thanks!" Just as I was about to drink it...

"Oh yeah... Natsu told me to tell you and Gray and if Erza is back her too, to meet him at Magnolia Park at about 4.30 pm."

I looked towards the clock and it was currently 2pm.

"Oh okay. Thanks for the info Mira!" Saying that I drank the apple juice.

Why is Natsu asking Gray and I to meet him? if he wants to ask something he usually will just say it to us...

"Oh, by the way Mira did you see Gray and Lucy?"

"Hmm...not sure about gray but Lucy just left like 30 minutes ago, she went to the library I guess..." Mira replied

"Oh I see..."

"What? Missing me?" someone said in a teasing voice.

"H-huh?" I turned around.

"G-gray!" I was stunned.

He smirked. "hehe... missed me?"

"W-what?! N-no! Don't tease me! Baka!"

"Hahaha! but it's so funny," he laughed.

"Ara ara..."

"What's with all the ruckus?" A certain scarlet haired girl appeared and she was holding a big trolley piled up with luggages.

"Erza! You're back!" I said running towards the entrance where she was.

"And... your luggage..." Gray looked up and down.

"What? Have a problem?"

"N-no!" Gray looked frightened.

"Oh yeah Erza... Natsu told us to meet him at magnolia park at 4.30."

"Hmm? Okay then I'm going back to the dorm." she said turning around and pulled the trolley like it was not big deal.

"Wait... us?"

"Yeah us you idiot."

"So I have to go?"

"... I guess its time to find a dictionary for you to read..."saying that I turned around and walked out of Fairy Tail.

"W-wait!"

--

4.30 pm....

"We're here squinty eyes. so tell us what you want." Gray said.

We are all currently at magnolia park.

And when i mean we I mean... Natsu,Happy,Lissana,Gray,Erza,Wendy and I. But... Lucy was no where in sight.

"Where's Lucy?"

"Lucy? We didn't ask her to come." Lissana said innocently.

"Okay...nevermind about that. What did you call us here for Natsu?" Erza said immediately getting to the point.

"We're kicking Lucy out of the team and Lissana is going to join in."

"What?!" All of us said in unison.(except for Lissana and Natsu)

"What do you mean by that?!" I said in an angry tone.

"Well Lucy is weak and such a weak Mage does not deserve to be in team Natsu. So she's out."

"Natsu, you shouldn't do that for me." Lissana said clearly acting fake.

"Hey! Something is seriously freaking wrong with you! I know you won't call Lucy weak!" Gray said agitatedly, he also could not stand the fact that someone is calling his nakama weak.

"What?! Nothing's wrong with me. I'm perfectly fine cuz I got Lissana with me. That's all I need."

"Natsu..." Wendy was shocked speechless.

"How could you say that?! Calling your nakama weak is just wrong!" Erza said summoning out a sword and pointing it to Natsu's neck.

"E-erza! D-don't do that..." Wendy said nervously.

"Tch... fine..." Erza said taking her sword back.

"If you're gonna kick Lucy out I'm out too!" I said.

"Yeah same here flame brain since you don't need anyone else except or Lissana. Go ahead no one gives a shit."Gray said clutching his fists.

"I'm sorry Natsu... I'm out too..." Wendy said sadly.

"Since everyone's leaving, there's no point. Natsu you made this decision to kick Lucy out and this happened don't regret it." saying that Erza walked away followed by Wendy.

"Let's go Gray..." I turned around and walked away.

"You idiot. I know you're stupid but you can't be that stupid." Gray followed after me.

*Lissana's POV*

Tch... why do they all care about Lucy so much?! I'm the main here hello???

If only Lucy didn't exist, we would be the strongest guild in Fairy Tail! I wish she died!

Whatever, all I need is my Natsu to be with me forever.

You lost already Lucy Heartfilla...

--

Thanks for making it to the 4th chapter!

Never thought you will be able to make it this far!

Continue to support me!