Chapter Nine

OMG. FINALLY! The chapter is out, it took me so long time, and the chapter sucks bigtime, but my writers block wont go away.. And tomorrow is my first day at my new school and I go to the gym with my friend and I have a work, so omg. Im so stressed atm. I'm trying to get back on track, but now Im off to clean my room, love ya all. <3 

Nialls POV. 

I wrapped my arms around Louis and kissed his nose, “Today is the day, we’re going public.” I said and kissed him passionately. My mom sighed behind us. “We have to go guys! “ She said and took my hand and Louis mom smiled, “The boys are in the car, we’re only waiting for you two lovebirds!” Louis mom laughed, and we started to walk down the stairs. My mom holding my hand and I held Louis hand.  He squeezed it and we sat in the car, driving towards the interview studio. After about a half hour of driving we were there, it was a big place, like really big, England’s biggest studio to be correct, this was the place we were going to go public. My love and I. “I’ll love you till the end of my life, hopefully we will marry one day, I really hope so, because you are the only one I want. “ I said and pecked his lips twice before we walked in, “I love you, today, tomorrow, forever.” Louis said before the cameras turned on.

Louis and I sat on the couch, Paul, our moms, Simon, and the other boys stood behind it and smiled big, “You can do it guys” Simon cheered and we smiled.

The interview:

Interviewer: So, Niall and Louis? You had something you wanted to tell the world?

I took Louis hand and smiled, “Yes we have.” I said, “Have you ever been in love? Knowing that the person you love is the one and only? The person you want to be with for the rest of your life? The person you want to marry and maybe even have kids with?” I asked and looked at Louis, “That’s the exact description of my love for my lovely boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson.” I said and blushed.  Louis stood up, “Girls out there! Directioners, homophobes and everyone else out there. We don’t want hate for loving each other, we want your respect and love, we are still the Louis and Niall you know, we’re just dating, and if you can’t respect that, I’m sorry to say, then we can’t respect you either. In my head, love is love, if it’s between man and woman, man and man or woman and woman. I love Niall James Horan, and I will do till the end of my life, he light up my world, he makes me happy, and I couldn’t be happier than I am when I’m with him.” He said smiling and I rose, pulled him close and placed my lips on his, this was our first official kiss, our first worldwide kiss, I traced his bottom lip with my tongue and he let me in with a low moan, I cupped his head in my hands and deepened the kiss, he placed his hands on my waist, and filled the unwanted space between us, there were not even room for a piece of paper. It felt like our bodies melted together while the audience cheered and made hearts with their hands.

A girl yelled “OMG NOUIS I LOVE YOU, OMGOMG.” And another one yelled, “NOUIS, I CAN’T STAND IT, STOP KISSING YOU’RE MAKING ME CRY OF HAPPINESS.” We smiled against each other’s lips, “Thanks for your support everyone” I said when we split, but still held each other close and starred into each other’s eyes. “I love you, more than I can ever scream.” I said and pecked his lips twice before letting go of him and faced the crowd, “We love you all, thanks for being so understandable.” We said, and so the interview ended.