Chapter six.

OKAY GUYS, THIS IS THE 2 YEARS ANNIVERSARY CHAPTER, ENJOY IIIIIIIIIIIT. <3

really wanted it to be longer, but my computer sucks big time! Sorry! 

Louis POV.

I woke up to the sound of Niall snoring , I smiled and placed my hand in his hair, playing a little with it, “Morning beautiful” I whispered in his ear, and he looked at me, “I like this way of waking up, how about we do this every day?” Niall said with his tired, but sexy morning voice, “I’m ready if you are” I said and kissed him gently. *We’re the kids in America…* my phone rang, “I have to see who’s calling, sorry babe.” I said and crawled out the bed and took my phone out of my pocket.  “It’s Harry” I said and “Hi it’s Louis here.” I said and putted the phone on loudspeaker. “Hi Louis, we have a photoshoot today, so go get Nialler, and come back home. They just called and told us to be ready in 40 min, so hurry up and get back.” He said and I smiled to Niall, “Well, Niall is already here, you’re on speaker..” Niall interrupted me, “Hi Hazza!” He said, “Hi Nialler, so you’re ready to go home?” Harry asked, “Yeah, we’re on our way, bye” I said and hung up.

“We have to hurry, and we have to leave one by one, because it’s day, and there could be paps out there, you know, why did we even sleep here?” I asked and kissed Niall gently before I putted on my clothes and looked me in the mirror, “Get in your clothes, we have to hurry home and get changed, and have breakfast.” I said, Niall smiled, “I’ll dress in two minutes, because, you have to leave first.” He said and rose to peck my lips ten times, “I love you, today, tomorrow, forever.” Niall said and pushed me out the door. I walked out the door, and took my hat on. I hid my head as I walked out the front door. I walked fast, and almost ran to our apartments, waited 5 minutes, and Niall shoved up. “Hi you hottie, you hid from the paps too?” He said and placed a hand on my back as we walked into the elevator. “Yeah, I had too you know.” I said and we walked out the elevator and down the hall too our apartment, “Hi we’re home, we’re done in ten minutes, we’re going to changes clothes.” Niall yelled and dragged me too his room.

“I missed the feeling of your lips against mine, even thought is not even 10 minutes ago since we last kissed..” He said and placed his hands in my neck and looked me directly in the eyes, “Missed it t…” I said and Niall kissed me before I could finish the sentence, I placed my hands around his waist and kissed him back, gently and passionately, it was a long, soft and loving kiss, I could feel that Niall really loved me in the kiss, it was perfect.

The door opened, and we didn’t have time to let go of each other, Zayn stood there, “Dudes, why are you kissing?!” He yelled. Liam and Harry came running, “Who’s kissing?” Harry asked, and Zayn pointed at us, we weren’t kissing anymore “They don’t?” Harry said and looked confused at Zayn, “They did when I walked in.. Wait, are you guys gay?” He asked, and I looked at Niall, “No. None of us is, but we just fell in love, so yeah..” I said and Niall blushed, I kissed his cheek “So.. So you guys are in a relationship? For how long?” Liam asked and I smiled, “Since yesterday, we were on a date, Niall asked me out, isn’t he the cutest?” I asked and the boys rolled their eyes, “So Niall, you lied to us?” Harry asked and he blushed again, “Uhm basically, yeah..” He said and took my hand. “So are you guys going to come out to the fans?” Liam asked, “Not yet, we weren’t going to come out to you too, but Zayn here, caught us in the moment” I said and pecked Nialls lips twice.

 “Okay, it’s great that you’ve found love, but can we talk about this later? We have to hurry, and you guys have to change, Louis, go to your own room now!” Harry said, and I kissed Niall once before he dragged me along.“Wow, since when did you become the responsible one?” I asked and he pushed me, “Since now!” He said, “Go change” I did as he said and were ready in five minutes. When I walked out my door Niall stood out there, he was so cute, “Well hello sexy, can I have a kiss before we leave?” I said and kissed him passionately and held him tight for about two minutes, “Oh guys, stop it please.” Liam said and we looked at each other, “Attack!” we yelled and jumped on him, “Oh guys, stoooooooop!” He screamed and we got off him, “Time to go boys, Pauls waiting.” Zayn said, and the boys went out the door.

I took Nialls hand, “This is the last kiss we’ll share for a while.” I said and I kissed him, and placed my hand on his cheek. I held him tight and he kissed me hard. “Time to leave, babe.” He said and pecked my lips twice before we went out to the other boys who stood there, starring at us.