Chapter five.

Once again I want to thank @TheWayYouLookTonight for helping me out, not with the chapter, but with problems in my life, srsly. You're the best, I feel so much better after talking to you. Thanks. <3 

Im happy with this chapter, even though I didn't really describe the date so much, but well.. I can't remember everything, haha. Sooo, hope you guys like it! :D  

Nialls POV

I took Louis hand and dragged him out of the apartment, “Niall, where are we going?” He asked and I laughed, “I can’t tell you, Tomlinson. It’s a secret.” I said and he giggled, “Is this like our first date, or?” He asked and I smiled, “Yes Tommo, yes it is.” I said as we walked to the restaurant.

We stood out front, “Okay, so. I rented a room for us in here, and we can, if we want to, sleep here. And we can also, eat and drink whatever we want too.” I said and Louis looked at me, “Niall, if we weren’t in public I’d have kissed you right now.” Louis said and I dragged him along. “Niall Horan, I rented a room for my date and I.” Niall said and we followed a man to the room. “Here, enjoy it. There’ll be a waiter here all night.” The man said, and I looked around in the restaurant. I realized, it was a gay restaurant, I smiled for myself.

“Uh, Ni what did you tell the boys?” Louis asked and I smiled, “I told them you wanted to be alone with me, because I am the only one who really understands you at the moment, and they agreed, so I told them I had rented two hotel rooms next to each other. But I didn’t tell them where.” I said and Lou placed his hands on my waist, “So it’s only you and me, until tomorrow. Alone.” Louis said in a seductive tone, and kissed me, hard. A kiss full of lust and hunger, he grabbed my tie and dragged me to the bed, he sat down, and I sat on him, with a leg on each side of him, and kissed him back. Louis was in charge, he started to unbutton my shirt, and I giggled.

There was a knock on the door, and a waitress opened the door, “Are you ready to order? OMG YOU’RE NIALL HORAN AND LOUIS TOMLINSON, OMG. ARE YOU GUYS GAY?!” She yelled and we looked at each other, “No, we’re just fooling around, we’re not gay, babe.” Louis said, and the girl nodded, “Oh.. Okay, but are you ready to order?” She asked, looking so confused at us, at my half unbuttoned shirt and the fact that I still sat on Lou. “No, give us five minutes.” I said and rose up and closed my shirt again.

We looked at the menu and decided to have the Today’s Special which was: Chicken soup with onions as starter. As main it was: A steak with potatoes and sauce, and vegetables. And the dessert was: Chocolate cake and strawberry ice cream. The waitress came in again, and closed the door. “So you’re not on a date, but you know it’s a gay restaurant right?” She said and we nodded, “Yeah, but we’re just having fun, no dating.” I said and Louis agreed, “Okay, so your orders.” She said. “Two Today’s Special and two bottles of your best red wine and waters.” Niall said and the girl wrote it down. “Your starters will be here in twenty minutes.” She said and walked out, closing the door behind her.

“Come over here, you dirty boy.” Louis said, “Why so seductive, babe?” I asked and Louis giggled, “Well, we’re here all alone, and seriously, I kind of want your body..” He said and I placed myself on him again, with a leg on each side, as before. “Well Tommo, I want your body too, but not as much as I want you as my boyfriend.” I said and Louis smiled, “Well Niall, do you want to be my boyfriend? And do you want to be with me forever, and always? Maybe even marry me? Because I can’t see myself with anyone else, I only want you. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” Louis said and my eyes were filled with tears, tears of happiness, “Yes, Louis Tomlinson, I’d be an honor to be your boyfriend. I love you.” I said and pressed my lips against Louis and we shared a passionate kiss, a kiss that served our feelings. “I love you too, darling.” Louis said. I smiled and blushed, “So are we going to come out to the boys, or should we wait?” I asked and Louis smiled, “Maybe we should wait some time, sneaking around is funny actually.” He said and pecked my lips.

There was a knock on the door, and we sat down and started to eat, we talked about everything and nothing, we ate all of our food, and I looked at my watch, “It’s late. Wanna go to bed?” I asked, and Louis yawned, “Yeah, I’d love to sleep, in the arms of my boyfriend, my lovely boyfriend.” He said and started to unbutton his pants, and took them off. After that, he took off his t-shirt and I looked at his body, he had the perfect  body, he was perfect in every single way. I looked down and felt my cheeks burning, "I love it when you blush, Niall" Louis said and placed himself on the bed, “Are you coming, honey?” He said and I nodded as I took off my clothes and lay down on the bed. “I love you, today, tomorrow, forever.” Louis said and kissed me. I wrapped my arm around him and kissed him back. And we fell asleep, like that. Kissing and holding each other tight.