05 - Stay Schemin'

The Night of Jacob's death

Vicky...

Sidenote: Why do you guys always refer to Yn as her. Yn means your name which means that's you. Like I have loads of comments aying "well if that was me.." It is you lol

"Yeah babe , I miss you too " Jacob whispered into my phone. Hoping not to get caught by his wife , my sister  , Yn .

" So when are you going to leave that bitch and come stay with me ?" I asked him.

So I'm having an affair with my sister's husband . Do I care ? Not really .

" Look Victoria , I already told you. That's my wife , I'm not going leave her for you. Yea I know what I'm doing to her is wrong but I still love her. " Jacob said with passion.

I honestly can't believe he's actually saying this. I was with him since day one. I Was there for him when she wasn't. Hell I even took care of his damn son more than she did. And he wanna give me this wife bullshit ? Do I look like a fucking fool ?

" You sound stupid as hell right now. Whatever man just pick me up tomorrow. " I said before I hung up.

I sighed in frustration. My life is so damn screwed up. I'm having an affair with my sister's husband yet I have a boyfriend of my own. And to worsen the situation , I'm four months pregnant by Jacob.

I honestly didn't intend for ANY of this shit to happen.

About five minutes later , I heard my phone ring

"My anaconda don't My anaconda don't My ana-" my phone rung indicating that it was Yn

"Hello" I answered interupting Nicki Minaj

"Yo, Vick, ima need for you to come pick up JJ right now" she whispered into the phone.

"The fuck ? Why" I asked her in a confused tone

" Don't worry. I'll explain later but get here within the next 45 minutes to an hour. I'm serious Vick" she whispered in a scared tone.

I sighed,"okay sis,whatever. I'm getting dressed now ".

With that I hung up the phone and waddled into my bedroom. I searched through my closet until I found my black sweatpants. I made sure I put on my loose hoodie to hide my belly after I was finish dressing.

I threw on my black Nikes and headed out the door , making sure I locked it. I hopped into my black range rover. Driving to their house took me about 30 minutes. When I got there I tried knocking on the door but no one answered. I took the key from under the mat and went in.

While trying to walk into the house I tripped over  a wailing J.J in his carseat. I picking him up I quietly hushed him until I heard a loud scream coming from the upstairs bedroom. I placed J.J back into his carseat and quietly snuck upstairs. And what appeared before me was horrific.

Yn was on top of Jacob stabbing him repeatedly without even being phased by it or noticing Jacob's screams . I quickly closed the door and headed back down stairs to call the cops. She can't get away with killing my man.

"Hello 911 what's your emergency ?"

"Well my sister is killing my boyfriend infront of my son and I feel that our lives are In danger "I quitly cried into the phone.

"Ok Ma'am remain calm. What's the address and we'll have police and the ambulance right away" the operator stated

"Uhhh 123 Appletree drive. Please hurry" I cried before hanging up.

And Scene. Acting classes pay off.

I quickly grabbed J.J and comforted him as he cried.

"It's ok baby. Your real mother is here. You don't have to worry about that bitch anymore. Soon you gonna live with me and your little brother or sister " I wispered to him as I kissed him on the cheek. The police and ambulance arrived just as Yn strutted down the steps.

I began fake crying again watching them take her.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO VICK ? HUH ? WHAT DID YOU DO BITCH" she yelled

" I'm sorry ..I had to sis.Im sorry " I said as I fake weeped.

She was soon out of the house and the police carried Jacob out in a body bag. When all of that was over, I grabbed all of J.J's things and buckled him into my car.

"You coming home with mama baby "