04- Meeting the Squad

"Inmate 072501 and 723097 get the fuck off of each other now! You know the rules, no touching" 

One of the guards yelled. I looked down seeing that I was still laying on top of Santo. As expected Santo pushed me off of him onto the hard cold floor.

"Y'know what ? Fuck you " I said to him while grabbing my laundry bag and heading towards the laundry room in the prison. Surprisingly enough, it was clean and it smelled good.

"Sup bitch" I heard someone say to me as I put the clothes into the wash machine.

I turned around to see that it was Lola ,"Hey girl. Whatchu up to ?" I asked her as if she could do anything that was interesting in the jail.

Lola sat on top on the washing machine and began licking her lollipop," Welp, I dunno yet. Maybe I'll go outside and chill wit Brina and em ." She said

"Brina and em? Who's that ?' I questioned her.

"Well Brina is short for Sabrina, and em means R.J , Chase and Chresanto." She said while licking the lollipop as if it was her first lollipop.

"Damn mama, slow down on that. You acting like you never had one before." I said while taking my clothes out of the dryer and putting them into my bag.

She chuckled lightly and began talking about her roommate from hell.

"So then I was like 'My bitch you sounding like Smokey the Fucking Bear, shut that snoring shit up' then she was li-"

"So this that new bitch you was talking about Lola ?" Some dark skin girl said who was about 5'7 said while interrupting Lola.

" uh new bitch is so...so last season. My name's Yn, how bout you" I said in a sarcastic sweet voice

" Look bitch, cut the little nice girl act. I'm Sabrina but I prefer Brina. But don't call me Brina cause ion know you like that."

What the actual fuck is she talking about. You know what, I'm not even gonna entertain her foolishness.

I exited Lola's bunk and went to the cafeteria and sat down. I began wandering my eyes and talking about people to myself until these two men approached me. One was about 6'0 or over and had thousands of tats .The other was short and had light green eyes.

" How you doin' ma, I'm R.J and this my nigga Chase" R.J said while holding out hus hand for me to shake.

I just gave them a head nod and said " I heard about y'all. AIn't y'all cool with Lola and that Sabrina chick?" I asked them as they sat down.

"Yea. Wait hol' up. You that girl Chres was telling us about" Chase spoke with his thick accent.

"Chris ? Who's that ?" I asked clueless.

Chase rolled his eyes and lightly chuckled "Chres, as in Chresanto"

"Ooohhhh, Santo. But what he tell y'all about me" I asked nosily.

"Chresanto said tha-"

"Chresanto said what ?' Santo asked as he walked up to us with Lola and Sabrina at his side.

"He was gonna tell her whatchu said about her" R.J said 

"You a fucking op yo " Chase replied. (A/n ; Op is New York slang for snitch)

"Wait, but i wanna know whatchu said Santo" I pleaded

" I said that you some crazy ass bitch who killed ya baby daddy and that you talk in ya sleep about fucking dudes and you had an orgasm in ya sleep and you wanna fuck me" Santo replied with a smirk