HOW YOU BECOME OFFICIAL

GUZMÁN
you and guzmán began occasionally hooking up after the night in his swimming pool, but never really defined your relationship. one day, however, he spends the night and begins talking about how he wants to be with you and wants to be able to kiss you in front of ander without having to sneak around. you tease him saying that he couldn't be romantic enough to pull off the boyfriend role. he proves you wrong the next day when he asks you to be his girlfriend with a bouquet of roses and lucky for him, he could pull off the cliché.

SAMUEL
he begins feeling comfortable holding your hand around his friends and you always hug or kiss him goodbye. after christian told you that samuel's response to when he asked if the two of you were dating was "i think so", instead of talking it out with him, you began beating samuel to an answer whenever anyone else asked you the same question with a confident yes.

CHRISTIAN
he proposes that he becomes your boyfriend. you laugh at this, the first thought coming to your mind being how awkward it would be for samuel to see his best friend and older sister in a relationship. so christian makes it a point to get clearance from your brother before he asks you to be his girlfriend. you find his straightforwardness too adorable to say no to.

OMAR
you and omar couldn't be public about your affections towards one another because your families and other muslim friends would disapprove. but one night after you ran away from home after a rough argument with your parents, he met you at a park and held you as you cried. you returned home the next day and told your parents that you'd been with nadia, but in reality you'd crashed on omar's bed. he had intentions to sleep on a mat on the floor, but you stopped him, made room for him on the bed, and fell asleep in his arms.

NANO
your father's goons sack nano's place and you see the effect it has on samuel and their mom. you can't let your father know that you're involved with nano so instead while helping him clean up his house, you confess to him how much you like him so that he'll be able to use your relationship against your father. nano tells you he "likes you back" and surprises you by how truthful he sounds. you convince yourself that he's acting but this is when a part of you starts really developing feelings for him.

ANDER
although the two of you spend hours together "studying" after school, you hardly saw each other during the day. one day during lunch, ander waves you over to sit by him and his friends. when you do, he introduces you to everyone as his girlfriend after a short awkward pause, but it still warms your heart.

POLO
polo calls you one evening in a state of panic so you rush over to his house. he tells you that he tried to reach out to carla first, but she didn't answer so he had to call you. you're a little hurt by this even though you've always known that carla and polo are each others' forevers. polo reassures you that this has nothing to do with his relationship with her but the investigation into marina's death that was reopened upon new evidence proving nano's innocence. you tell polo that you were going to help him get through this and that he wasn't alone, but he tells you that he doesn't want you to take the fall with him if he gets found. you ignore this and tell him that you'd never leave his side.