STARTING TO LIKE HIM

GUZMÁN
you had a crush on guzmán as kids but began growing out of it as you grew older. however whenever he became protective over you when it came down to you going out with other guys, you always had the tiniest hope that he liked you as more than just his best friend's twin sister.

SAMUEL
you'd started seeing this guy who was sort of an asshole and who easily pissed samuel off with how he treated you. when he ended up dumping you for another chick, instead of saying "i told you so", samuel went and picked a fight with this guy which was dumb since he didn't win, but it still melted your heart that he wanted to fight for you.

CHRISTIAN
you had recently broken up with your fiancé and christian was the only one who noticed the missing ring on your finger. you began developing feelings for him after seeing how sincere and supportive he was for you during this time.

OMAR
you were sick of guys only making an attempt at getting to know you so that they can get into your pants. with omar, you've always been able to hang out with him without having to worry about him trying to pressure you into things you don't want to do. because of this, he became the first boy you felt like you had a special connection with.

NANO
you've had guys like nano try and use you against your father, so you play along with nano's attempt to make you fall in love with him just to con him. however, after meeting his family and getting to spend more time with nano, you start really falling for him.

ANDER
you start liking him when he finally gives up messing around with you and instead is nice to you. you find out that he's actually sweet and caring and that makes you begin like spending time with him.

POLO
you surprised yourself with how urgent it felt for you to need to comfort polo after finding him with murder on his hands. you wanted to protect him and mend his heart which carla had shattered. you eventually came to the conclusion that this was because you had feelings for him.