FIRST DATE

GUZMÁN
you went to a charity event together, but leave shortly after he runs into problems with his dad. you went home with him and attempted to cheer him up by trying to get him to swim with you. he finally obliges and you guys swim for a while before he starts kissing you. you kiss back, but then force yourself to stop to ask him what was happening. he begins apologizing saying that he respects both you and ander too much to have tried something on you and that he didn't know what had just gotten into him. you end up shutting him up by kissing him again.

SAMUEL
you, samuel, and christian were supposed to go bowling together, but christian ditches last minute. you fluster samuel by calling it a date to jokingly piss off christian. but samuel begins relaxing as you guys start getting into the game and by the time you guys leave, you're holding hands. he drives you home in his brother's truck and you kiss him on the cheek goodnight. samuel gets mad at himself for not trying to kiss you on the lips.

CHRISTIAN
he takes you to the beach at night. you guys get a little tipsy and talk for hours before ending the night with skinny dipping and having sex in his truck.

OMAR
he takes you to the rooftop of a building and shows you a breathtaking view of the city while the sun's setting. you guys sit and talk on a ledge until omar finally works up the courage to kiss you. its short, because he's unsure about it, but after he pulls away, you only hesitate a second before you pull him back to you for another kiss.

NANO
he brings you along to a street racing competition and after a successful night for him, begins claiming that you're his lucky charm. then on the same motorcycle he raced with, he takes you around the city. you guys dine and dash at a fancy italian place and when he drops you off, you kiss his helmet where his lips would be to tease him.

ANDER
ander takes you out for dinner at a fast food chain that's his holy grail but that you've never been to. you guys goof around a lot and there was never a moment when he wasn't making you smile. he walks you back home afterwards and you take initiative to kiss him goodnight. after five minutes of making out in front of your house, he finally leaves with an identical smile to yours.

POLO
you empathize with polo's struggles to put the marina incident behind him. even though the two of you were never really that close, you attempt to spend more time with him in order to pull him away from the dark place his mind always seems to be enclosed in. you asked him to model for you one day for your art piece and afterwards made him paint a canvas with you. the two of you got into an unplanned paint war which polo was laughing throughout. you tell him that you're happy that he's happy. he tells you that he's happy because of you and then kisses you.