Chapter Number 11 <3!

• Dedicated to Samuri

 This is dedicated to Samuri, because well I love him, and have run out of friends on wattpad to dedicate chapters to, I suppuse I could dedicate to random fans,  but well I wanted to dedicate it to Sam! Thanks boy!

~~~Liam's P.O.V~~~

Something weird is going on with Harry and Niall, they aren't really talking as much as they usually do, and seem to ignore each other, well Harry has at least. Whenever we hang out as a group they don't even sit beside each other, like they always do. Harry seems really quiet lately, he keeps to himself, and seems mad at Niall. Every time Amanda is mentioned he tenses up, and gets this look on his face, like he misses something, or someone, and is remembering memories or something,it's kinda creepy. They are like besties, and hardly ever fight, and when they do it is solved in like a couple hours, and at most  a day. This has been going on for at least a week, maybe two. I am about ready to step in and fix things between the two of them, if they don't stop this behaviour soon, but I will give them a little more time, maybe they will resolve their issues without help from anyone else.

~~~Louis P.O.V~~~

Layla told me how people were starting to talk online, and people thought Jayla and Harry were related, creepy right but I mean they do look alike, and could be related, as like second cousins, or even worse Father daughter, ugg that would mean Harry had a love child at fifteen, I mean he is a player, but I can't see him having a kid at fifteen. I am starting to freak out though I mean if it is true witch I am sure it's not, then what would that mean for Harry, and the fans. Publicity is tough, I mean if the world found out Harry Styles had an unknown kid, they would flip. At first I was like no way could they be related, but now I am not so sure. It's probably just people talking, the world likes to gossip, and  this is just their new topic, just because two people have the same hair, and freckles, and eyes, and identical face futures, and distinct dimples, does'nt mean they are related. Okay I would probably think the same thing, but people do look alike, sometimes, right?

~~~Amanda's P.O.V~~~

Ring, Ring.Ugg my phone was ringing constantly today, I was trying to watch a movie, and then Jayla wanted to go over and spend the night at Layla's, they are going to the beach tomorrow morning with Layla and her mom so I said okay, and had to drive her over their, because she didn't want to walk a few doors down, but I didn't complain being the loving mother I am and, I just brought her over. So then I got back grabbed a bag off chips and pressed start on my movie, I was watching the last song, it was still in the commercials when my stupid phone rang, I was considering ignoring it, but thought I should check and see who it was, my screen flashed N.Horan. Since when does he call me, we usually just text each other.

''Yellow.'I answered picking up

''Purple.'Said Niall laughing

''haha, sup?"

"Nothing much you."

"I have been trying to watch a movie, but as soon as I put it in, Jayla wanted a drive over to Layla's." I replied

"Oh cool, I thought you lived like right beside each other, couldn't she just walk?" He asked

"Ya, but she didn't want to, so I had to drive her over."

"oh cool, what movie are you watching?" He asked

"The last song, and ya it was almost on when you called, but I paused it."

"Oh cool, I love that movie."

"Ya do you wanna come over and watch it with me?" I asked him, it was kinda a couple movie, but I really like him, and on our last date I got the sense he was trying to keep it casual, but I wouldn't mind if it was like a real date, because I want to see how it would work being a couple, before we tell Jayla, Layla, and the other 4/5 of the boys.