Chapter Number 3<3!

~~~Jayla's P.O.V~~~

"Yay we are finally here, at a 1D concert, I still can't belive it. The last week has felt soo long." I said exitedly to Layla. We were at the concert, were there was to manny girls to count.It was soo loud too. We had a few hours to wait before it started.

"I know I can't belive it either, and thoose 7 days, felt like a year. I am sure my mother will go crazy if she hears one more word about them, but I just cant help it they are soo amazingly wondeful!''Layla added with just as much if not more enthouseasum!

''My mom must feel the same way, I am soo glad she let us come!''

''I know so am I, your mom will let you do anything. My mom would never say yes, the only reason she even let me come was because, she didn't have to pay! Your mom is much cooler!''Layla said sadly. Her family wasnt as wealthy as ours, because her mom was a single parent trying to raise Layla, on her small paycheck. Laylas dad died of cancer when Layla was 6, and her mom did not have as good of a job as my mom!

"Ya well my mom almost did'nt let us come, you know how she has that weird thing, every time I mention Harry she tenses up, like the name brings memories, or something, ow well at least we are here."

"Maybe she used to know a guy with the name Harry or something, I don't know, parents are wierd sometimes."

"Ya, what time is it?" I asked Layla, who checked her pink watch, she always wore on her left wrist, before replying.

"Its only 11:00, we still have an hour to wait." We got here at 10:00, and the show starts at noon.

"I think they are starting to let people in now." I said. We had brought our One Direction shirts, and made up signs, on large bristle board. Mine said "I LOVE YOU HARRY, WILL YOU MARRY ME!" and Layla's said "I Love Carrots TOO!"

As if reading my mind Layla asked, "Do you think they will like our signs?" We had always had that kinda mind reading ninja skills together. I could tell what she was thinking, when she was lying, what was wrong, and she also knew the same with me, without even having to say anything to the other.

"I hope so." I replied

~~~4 Hours Later, and still Jayla's P.O.V~~~

"Wow this is amazing!" I yelled, to Layla above the boys lovely voices.

"I know they are soo much better in person." The concert had been going for like 3 hours, and was almost over. There voices were so lovely, I loved how sweet Zian's was, and how deep Harry's was, heck I loved them all!

"Your Insecure

Don't know what for,

Turning heads when you walk through the door,

Don't need make up,

To cover up,

Being the way that you are is enough,

Everyone else in the room can see it,

Every one else but you,

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know

Oh oh

You don't know your beautiful" We sang along with One Direction, and a million other crazy fans, to One Directions What Makes You Beautiful. It is my favourite song they sing!