Chapter Number 5 <3!

A/N

 Hey guys, I updated for you, its longer this time. Thanks for reading. Please Vote, comment, and If you fan I will return it. I appreciate all comments, and tell me if you like it, or what your favourite part is, Thank you.

-Lindsey

~~~Amanda's P.O.V~~~

    It was almost time to go get the girls, I just hopped it went quick and easy. I did'nt want him to recognize me, not that he ever would. It would be best if Layla and Jayla were by themselves at the front gate, but if the boys came with them I would just have to hope he doesn't catch my eye. Harry told me once that my blue eyes were the deepest blue, he had ever seen. Prettier than the ocean, and the stars at night. Although he might have been drunk at the time, I cant quite remember, or maybe I just want to think he actually was sober, and meant what came out of his mouth. Harry Said they were dazzling, to me they are just eyes. I thought his were prettier than mine, such a beautiful, green they were addicting, more so than anything I had ever seen before. Every time I go into Jayla's room, I have to tare myself away from her poster covered walls, do what I have to do. Such as bring up her clothes, so she can put them away. Or else I find myself starring at Harry's face on her walls, and gazing into his eyes, wishing that huge grin was just for me, and Harry was actually standing in front of me, not just a photo, on a wall.

~~~Jayla's P.O.V~~~

    I can't believe our meet and greet is almost over, I have had so much fun with the boys, and time went by so fast. Well at least I might get to talk to them sometimes, I still can not believe they helped us set up our twitter accounts, and them mentioned talking to them , and stuff. I thought it would be like '' Hi, we are One Direction, here take a picture, it was nice meeting you, bye.'' Except it was the exact opposite.

''Oh wow my mom will be here in like 10 minutes, wow I cant believe our meet and greet is almost over.'' I exclaimed

''Is it really wow. Did your mom say where she is going to pick you two up?'' Liam asked us

''Ya she said at the front gates, where she dropped us off.''

''Alright, cm-on we will walk you there.''

''K, sounds good.'' Said Layla

'' So do you both have cell phones.'' Asked Zayn

''Yup.'' Me and Layla answered in unison both popping the pp.

'' I just got mine a few weeks ago.'' I said

'' And I got mine like a month ago'' Said Layla

''Oh, cool, if you don't mind we should exchange numbers, I would love to keep in touch with you to?'' Asked Louis

''Ya sure, I don't mind. I would love to talk to you guys occasionally too. You know I actually thought you would all be obnoxious, stuck up celebrities.''

''K first of all, how could you accuse us of being like that if you never even knew us. And  you will talk to us ALL THE TIME, LIKE EVERY DAY.'' Said Niall

''Sorry, I am glad you aren't though, and okay I agree that I will text you, whenever I can.'' I replied

''No all the time.'' He demanded

''But I have to eat you know.''

''Oh ya, I forgot.''

''Forgot about food! Oh my good, and I am still talking to you.''

'' Ya, well anyways text me when you aren't eating, or while you are eating.''

''Are you kidding me when, I eat I have to be completely concentrated to eat''