Chapter 19

Author POV:

Buttercup stood in front of the ex-couple. Eating a spare cheesy taco. 'Oh shit, this is delicious. I should buy there more often'

"I don't believe you." Butch said. 'Me? a father? no way in hell I'm the father.' He thought. "Maybe your just getting fat! go to the gym." he said. The girls face flush red from anger. "Butch. I'm serious this baby is yours."

Butch pulled his hair from frustration
(Me right now) "Look, why can't you just come another day? better yet, never!" he told her. The girl bit the inside of her mouth. "if you don't believe me then fine. Just wait when the child is born and I tell her you abandoned us." she said, with a threatening voice. Butch scoffed, "Like that child is even mine."

Buttercup stood quiet, enjoying her food. 'When are they gonna stop talking? I wanna see the amazing world of gumball'

"What about a DNA test?" he told her. The girl crossed her arms and pouted. "Do you think I'm some kind of slut?" she asked. "I mean-" The girl was about to slap Butch until Buttercup pushed her away.

"Hey hey! Keep your hands off him. We ain't gonna start some stupid fight, just because your hoe ass didn't think things through." Buttercup glared at the girl, while Butch stood behind her, his cheeks pink from being flustered. "Y-Yeah!" Butch said. Buttercup turn around and faced Butch.

"Butch, look at me." Buttercup told him, she wiped off the grease from her hands and grabbed Butch's face, making their face so close, their lips one inch apart. Butch's face got to a red color. "Your going to be there for her. we don't know if your the father or not and if that bitch is just playing games, but you have to.. for now." she said. Butch bit his lower lip, not paying much attention to her words and more of her pink lips. "O-Okay" He stuttered.

Buttercup smiled and pulled away from him. Punching his chest which made him snap out of his thoughts. "What was that for?" He asked, groaning at the hard hit. Buttercup shrugged, "Nothing.. Just felt like it." Butch gave her a glare but she just laughed.

"So, about the baby?"

Both Buttercup and Butch looked to the girl that had her arms crossed on her chest. "Shit, I forgot she was still here." Butch whispered. Butch let out a sigh and let his long fingers go through his jet black hair. Before he could say anything he felt a warm feeling on his hand.

He looked down, seeing a small warm hand holding his, intertwining their fingers together. He looked at the person who was holding his hand.

Buttercup gave a bright warm smile. Showing her pearly white teethes and her eyes closed. Butch smiled right back.

"Thank you."

-The End-

Nah. I ain't letting it end like that.