Chapter 16

Author POV:

Boomer pinned Bubbles against the wall, cutting her off guard. "Boomer..?" she whispered his name only for him to connect their lips again. 'Is this really happening?' she thought. Bubbles kissed Boomer back just as rough he was kissing her, but soon she lost, letting him take control which he did. He bit her bottom lip asking for permission to open up her mouth.

Boomer become inpatient when Bubbles wasn't opening up her mouth, he started to bite her bottom lip harder making her gasp which he took a opportunity to stick in his tongue, she whimpered and moan in the kiss. Both their bodies heating up from intense make out session.

(A/N: Lemon? 😏🍋)

Their lips separated from each other when both couldn't handle without breathing for air, catching their breath Boomer let his lips start to give her soft gently kisses on her shoulder to all the way to her neck, nibbling went to bitting leaving her a red hickey which will turn purple by tomorrow and stay for a few weeks. "Your adorable my angel." he whispered in her ear making her have shivers. "Hmm.." she hummed.

His hands kept on her waist, not wanting to let go of her tiny cute slim waist. It was adorable how she could have such a small waist when she loves a lot of candy and sugar. Boomer chuckled at just the thought. Bubbles pouted and crossed her arms on her chest. "What's so funny?" she asked, Boomer smiled "Your just too adorable, I can't take it, even when your heated or mad you still manage to look cute or even.." Bubbles left eyebrow raised and a sly smirk curl up to Boomer's thin lips.

"Sexy." Bubbles cheeks turn into a rosy pink color. She punched his chest lightly and her lips were still kept as a pout. "Stop being a flirt." she whispered.

"I'm just stating the facts baby." he said, pulling her closer by her waist. A frown was soon placed on Bubbles plump lips making Boomer question by her sudden look. "What's wrong angel?" he whispered, leaning down to kiss her cheek and neck, but Bubbles pushed him away facing the other way. "It's just..Why did you kiss me?" she asked, wondering and afraid he only did it to mess with her feels and get her to fall for his tricks.

Boomer furrowed his eyebrows, "Because I like you dummy or else why would've I kissed you?" Bubbles look back at his direction. "Really? You..Like m-me?" she stuttered. "Of course. Your smart and sweet as sugar and just god damn gorgeous. I realize your the one I been waiting for." he said, pushing a baby hair behind her ear. "Cheesy." she giggled. Boomer shrugged his shoulders, "Well it's the truth. But I am truly sorry for being a real asshole."

Bubbles gave him a soft smile and touched his cheek gently before giving him a deep passionate kiss, explaining all her feelings towards him by just a kiss. "I forgive you." she said, wrapping her arms around his waist to hug him. Boomer return the hug and placed his head onto of hers.

"So what now?" she whispered.

"Now..I'll be asking you to marry me." he responded, making Bubbles jump back and her eyes widen. "W-Wait What?!" she said, looking like she just saw a ghost. "I was just kidding my angel." he chuckled.

"But, now I'll be asking you if you'll do the honer of being my girlfriend." he said in a serious voice, making Bubbles blushed by his words and deep voice. It was hot. But Bubbles gave Boomer a smile. "Yes Boomer, I'll be your girlfriend." She said, jumping onto her boyfriend's arm.

(...)

Five more chapters till this book ends. 😭😭