Chapter 9-Thoughts

(Short Chapter)

buttercup P.O.V
I was waiting for the pizza, Bored outta my mind. I sat down going through different channels till I found something I was interested.

*Knock knock*

I got up, 'I hope it's the pizza guy' I open the door to see a familiar face.

"Dexter? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked

"Delivering ur pizza" he responded

"No dip shit, Ugly ass freak. Here's the money, oh and you got some nerve for hurting my sister" I said with my voice a rising a little and glaring at him angrily

"I didn't do anything, she's the one who was being too annoying and Clingy when I told he-"

Before he could finish his sentence I punch him in the face and closed the door on him, blood was on my knuckles I guess I punched his nose too hard.

"Oh, The pizza here, what happened to your hand?" He asked me

"Nothing butch, Now Lets do the bet" I said with a sneaky evil smile

He returned back with the same face "Bring it"
________________________________
✧*。٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧*。 (Now with the Reds)

Blossom P.O.V
I shut off my phone and continue eating my pizza. Brick comes back with the food and sits it down on the table.

"Hey, Who were you texting?" He asked while taking a slice of the strawberry cake

"Oh my sister buttercup, She texted me that she saw Dexter since she order pizza too"

"Oh okay"

It went Silent, Like you could hear crickets. He broke it "So About the bed? How is it gonna work? Since there's only one bed"

I looked at him straight at his ruby eyes, the ruby eyes I would always look when we fought in battles.

"I don't know, I can sleep on the ground and you on the bed, I'll use the bedsheets and one of the pillows if that's good with you?" I said

"No, You can sleep on the bed, I'll just sleep on the ground. I'm used to it" he said

I smile at him and said "Arigatou"

Author P.O.V
Brick's face turn red, His eyes wide. He's throat became dry. He coughed a little and looked away "Your welcome"

When they were done, they got ready for bed. Blossom got out her stuff for bed also did brick. Blossom took a shower first,  when she was finally done. She put on a pink T-shirt that said "Bubble pop"  And her pink Shorts. She got outta the shower with her hair wet but the towel on her hands drying her hair.

"I'm done, you can go in now" she said with a smile

He nod his head, he got in the bathroom and locked the door, he looked at himself in the mirror "What's wrong with me? Why did I have to say that to her earlier that I would eat her. Ugh! thats So gross of me She's my childhood enemy. Im guessing I havent had a good hoe for a while now, I need one. I'll see if I can find a girl tomorrow who would be interested in me for some...fun, Let me just take a shower I'll forget all about this tomorrow besides I don't need to get a girl when all of them be drooling after me"

( Brick stop talking to your self, it's creepy(-ω- )

*back with the story*

Author P.O.V
Brick takes his shower and gets ready for bed, He sleeps Shirtless it was normal for him. Blossom didn't mind.

He got a blanket and a pillow getting him self comfy in the floor, Yes it did bother him but he was fine with it.

( I see you Brick, I see you trying to be a gentlemanʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧.....barely)

*back with the story*

Author P.O.V
They both said Good night to each other. blossom turn off the light and got comfy too. but she just couldn't sleep knowing brick was sleeping on the cold floor. She felt bad, She was a superhero She was the Good guy ...or girl? But She couldn't let somebody suffer like this even If they were enemies in the past.

"Brick?"

"hmm yea?"

"Can you sleep on the bed with me?"

"Huh wha?"

"Because I feel bad that you get to sleep on the ground, douzo!"

"Umm okay"

Brick got up from the floor and Laid down next to blossom, both turn the opposite way not facing each other.

Blossom soon fell asleep peacefully knowing she did something good, while brick in the other hand was still awake thinking about some things.

"I should stop, it's nothing"  said brick in his head, soon brick fell asleep too.

~Next Morning~

Guess what happened???!?!!

NOTHING CUZ YOU'LL HAVE TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT!!

Bye my loves love you all❤️ plz Vote and comment  I'll really appreciate it thank you