Introduction; World and all locations.

Hand-drawn map. Not very well drawn but it'll do. (Picture at the top of the page.)

Previous World's Name; Alopeoreni.

Current World's Name; Mongroe.

Olkmond

Ah, it is certainly a country where nature reaches its peak. Many of the labourers operate there due to how much lumber they could produce. It is a country full of rich soils, perfect for farming. With ore veins ready to be excavated there, this land was a lord's pride. This country's lord is accepting to other races and had abolished slavery and murder of the lizardmen. Yet the country's wealth is surprisingly poor for its resources. The capital city is Bircwope, a city saturated with many adventurers and merchants. Where our character starts, however, is quite far away from this city. Our character lives in Cantaquel, a port town established in the south near Polymythic Ocean. However, it is still situated in a charming country known as Olkmond. Cantaquel is a port built up of mainly wooden cottages, bakeries and of course the docks. 

Fireslem

Woah. An extremely cold country! It certainly does not live up to its name. Equelez being its capital, their lord is not a kind person. All he cares about is power and wealth. He is also known as this world's king. Despicable! You could only find wealthy nobles and war veterans there, living in paradise. A land with almost no resources has a fair trade route with Olkmond, Wealth for resources. 2 birds, 1 stone.

Extrismo

An unpleasant and harsh country, with a climate exceeding 40 degrees, it's a dangerous place to live. Actually, let me tell you this; Most deaths here were caused by heat exhaustion! Now, now, many of you are thinking, "Desert!" This is not quite right. In fact, it's mostly inhabited by trees and nature. You can find retired adventurers here, relaxing in hot springs half of the time and drowning in wine the other. The lord of Extrismo is a fair person; everyone gets equal rights. The capital of this country would be Wunmoer.

Northern/Southern Chule

A war bound region, with 2 factions constant clawing at each other's necks. Citizens of this country are never able to feel safe. Both lords of each faction have their own causes; Northern fights for rights for Elves whilst the Southern fights for rights of Lizardmen. It went from a simple argument to a full out onslaughter. Many have perished in this unjust war that could've been settled easily! Northern Chule's capital is known as Loemope and Southern Chule's capital is known as Eromist

Welmost and Lostmore.

Welmost is a haven for bandits and such, as it is literally ruled by bandits. There is no true lord of these lands and every segment of this land is ruled by a different faction. Faction wars break out quite often.

Lostmore is a hopeless land, unable to live in no more. These lands... They were pillaged and burned by some unknown creatures. Demons as this world's species like to call them. These lands are ruled by Demon King Huserlaw.