Cheering cheetahs

Hey! it's me your British Blondie. Sorry i didn't upload yesterday i happened to have a rather dramatic friends episode. My best friend fell out with me *cough* *cough* hint my status at the moment. So as always like i say if you like reading this story pretty please with a cherry on top tell me. comment or vote, it means the world to me to know someone is reading this. So thanks and Enjoy :)

************************************************************************************************************************************

Cheering cheetahs

By the time lunch time had come around I felt physically and mentally exhausted for many reasons. One of those reasons being I just couldn’t seem to take my mind of one boy. Yes it is Evan, the boy who plagues my every thought. I know I had promised myself not to become emotionally attached to the delinquent but unfortunately my mind just couldn’t stop thinking of him and his extremely good looking self. And apparently neither could the rest of the student body.

For the whole morning the rumour mill had been flowing non-stop. With two of the best looking guys in school, or even maybe the whole town, fighting over you who can blame them. The girls of all years had gone wild spreading rumours like wildfire. I had heard rumours that Evan and Noah were fighting for my affection… pft, it was partially true I guess if you put aside the fact me and Noah have never spoken more than two sentences to each other and Evan was my ‘fake date’ as people put it, for the rest of term. I had also heard that Evan punched Noah so hard that Noah’s perfectly chiselled jaw was broken…*fake gasps* the drama continues as Evan declared his undying love for me and swore that he wouldn’t give me up not even for his best friend.  I swear they make it sound like a 90210 or gossip girl episode.

I was this mysterious girl no happened to know, what had appeared from thin air wearing over ten thousand pounds in clothing. The girl who had caught the eye of the two most fought over boys in the whole school. It was the teenage dream for many girls. I was the girl every conversation seemed to revolve around, every guy wanted and every girl envied including Destiny herself.

Also the queen bee known as Destiny Alison Maroon had already caught whiff of the news of my arrival and the tiny feud between Evan and Noah. Thanking my lucky stars that I also happened to share first period with the two idiots I am still very surprised I had not set alight from the burning glare Destiny had sent me all lesson. The gossip spread so fast Destiny knew in less than ten minutes that her so-called boyfriend had been hitting on another girl. I honestly do not understand this girl, she expects the biggest player in school to be faithful regardless of his reputation. Idiot.

So as I walked into the cafeteria all eyes were glued on me. I nearly caved in from all the inquisitive stares and very nearly ran out of there. Though being the new me, I toughed up and walked towards the food line like I owned the place.

The line was huge and I was dying for a muffin, something to boast my energy levels. Prepared to wait in line for possibly over half an hour I sighed for the hundredth time today. Though it seemed Evan had other ideas as I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt a hand grab mine and steer me towards the front of the line.

What was he doing. The idiot. My heart fluttered as I stared at our two joint hands as he intertwined our fingers. Does he know what effect this has on me.  I stared at his face as he raced through the line and students coward, parting like the red sea. I then noticed the fear people felt around Evan and his bad boy image. I wondered why I didn’t felt his fear and felt something else I couldn’t quite explain just yet.