Perfect pants

Hey guys, I have been slightly busy with over extensive college work and dealing with my hectic life but here you go anyway! please vote if you like my story. The more likes the higher demand for more updates... so go ahead and vote or comment and I will try and update more!

love you lots like jelly tots lauren xoxoxoxo

*********************************************************************

Perfect pants

I was utterly confused as to why the blonde bimbo would or should do something so idiotic. Though I had to give credit to her brain cells of thinking of such a quick insult, yet it still made no logical sense. So I resumed walking towards the door gain ignoring her, before Casey started chanting “Granny pants, Granny pants…”

Everyone seemed to laugh more at this and I did the unthinkable by turning around to face the enemy or should I say enemies. Though when I turned, I was faced with over a thousand students laughing so much that their faces had turned pink, including Noah. This was beyond embarrassing and I didn’t know what they found so hilarious. To have the boy you were crushing on laughing ‘with’ you is an amazing sight but when they are laughing ‘at’ you is just darn embarrassing and soul crushing. His six foot one body was vibrating with so much laughter it made his muscles on his arms shake a little, which I found odd as I thought muscle couldn’t shake. He looked beautiful laughing with his model like hundred watt smile now turned into a full out grin from laughing. His golden tan matching his surfer blonde hair made him look intoxicating as his tall body doubled over in laughter… all because of me. I should be proud that I had made the demi-god look even more beautiful as I plastered that movie style grin on his perfectly chiselled face, yet I didn’t feel happy at all. I felt like someone had thrown a rock down my throat and the lump would not subdue as tears pricked my eyes. I still did not know why I was the clown in this scenario yet I was used to being humiliated.  They all seemed focused on my butt which was now turned away from them but they still seemed to laugh harder.

            I cautiously lowered my eyes to my wet clothes attached to my body and found nothing out of the ordinary yet pink caught my eyes. I felt my eyes go wide as saucers as I took in the gigantic frilly pink material attached to my butt. It was only me who could be in such a hurry to get ready for school that I accidently put on the ‘period pants’ which resembled an uncanny look-a-like to my grandma’s pants. They were saggy and made my ass cheeks look bigger that Fat Betsy who was known as the bullied girl at our school who happens to be wider than a bridge.  The fact remains that I am wearing the comfy yet ugly granny pants accidently may remain a mystery as to why people see to be able to see them. No, this is not a sci-fi movie where we are aliens with x-ray vision; the problem would be my trousers had ripped. Yes my trouser had a lovely large rip where the material should cover my butt and the hideous pants.

            Now everyone happened to be laughing at me and my cheeks brightened red in embarrassment and flushed with anger. I glanced at all the students as they pointed at me as they laughed, it felt like one horrible nightmare where you happen to appear naked in front of an audience. Looking at a few of the teachers they seemed to be stifling laughter or were just laughing under the pressure of acceptance from the students. The teachers here were so unprofessional yet no students had it In them to report them due to their idiocy of being bullied by students, the ‘pop-tarts’. The teachers are wimps, unprofessional and don’t have the audacity to actually protect students and themselves form bullies. Principle Whitley was now cowering in the shadows on the stage as he looked uncertain what to do. I couldn’t take it anymore, the laughter ringing in my ears and the fresh cut of humiliation was making me feel nauseous, I ran. I ran like before but with more determination to escape this horrible place.