Trampy Trio

I thought you lovely folks deserved two chapters in one day, next chapter on it's way!! Remember to vote and comment, I love feedback ;)

***********************************************************************

Trampy Trio

The she-devil. Destiny Alison Maroon or what I like to call her moron and to say that her lack of brain cells seems to support my name for her just makes the witch cackle more. Destiny is destined to be a moron and idiot, a blonde stupid hoe bag. Yes you may be thinking this is the typical high school cliché but surprisingly we were actually friends… not! Like I would actually be friends with her. I may sound harsh but ever since I set foot in this school that girl has been the bitchy bully I can’t stand. I would love to pull out her extensions and bitch slap her one day… and one day the opportunity will arise. I prepared myself mentally for the whorish picture ahead that should be only showed in R-rated movies. It was the boobs I saw first, that’s really what all anyone sees… the boobs. They are like huge basketballs ready to pop out of her bra. I’m pretty sure they are real but due to the fact her father owns nearly half of the town I live in they could as well be fake. To be honest Destiny is quite pretty on the outside apart from her push up bra that has her boobs touching her chin almost, If you look past the boobs she has a ‘nice’ face. I can’t bring myself to complement her face as when she sees me she sneers making her whole face turn hideous. Her long legs which are in fact short but thanks to a man called jimmy choo or whatever he blessed her with the opportunity to wear bright red stilettos. Her legs heightened by the heels and the short black mini skirt which I wouldn’t doubt if someone said it was bought in the children’s section, gave Destiny the illusion she had never ending legs.

            Her and her minions the barbies who I am tempted to call the plastics, but I find myself quoting my life too much to mean girls to cope, I call them ‘The blonde barbies. I know how creative I am amazes myself too, but I seriously wasn’t thinking too much into their name when I started this school four years ago. Like always in high school there is the queen bee who happens to be Destiny Alison Maroon, yes I use her full name to emphasise the point of how important she is at destroying my life. Ever since my first day at St. Clément’s she has been on my back life a pig, you get it like a piggy back hahaha hilarious… not. The witch somehow found it amusing to throw her lunch over my new green dress my mum had bought me for my first day of school. That was how I ended up in the principal’s office and she ended up at the hospital having her ugly face removed, no I just broke her arm really. Even though I didn’t find breaking her arm seriously life threatening to anyone except her ego as she was taken down by a nerd, I was in for a big can of whoop ass being opened on me, by my brother who had to pull some strings to let me continue my years at this prestigious school. Over the years she had tormented me and informed me of her place on the pedestal, she wishes everyone to place her on so highly, due to her father owning a few businesses around town but I still bite back like a cobra.

There are three ways to gain popularity at St. Clément’s, one was the obvious being rich and knowing the right people. What life couldn’t give you, they just bought it and then flashed it in your face until you were blue. Rich kids they are well known at this school as nearly everyone has some form of money to be able to attend this school but to be popular you needed a whole lot of money and I’m talking millions even billions and with money came a whole lot of power. The rich kids of our school were known for running the school thanks to their parents funding any charity event needed to make the school look even more outstanding. The populars controlled the board, the governors, the tutors and even the principle at times. If they wanted something they got it. The only thing that they couldn’t get away with was their final grades in their exams to take over their parents stupid businesses or manage their investments. Ever heard of a millionaire that hasn’t graduated from high school? Exactly. The pop-tarts (the populars including the tarts) envious us geeks as we actually hold some form of dominance when it comes to our grades. As in my case no one knows my brother is Ford Farrows or if they did they just don’t care seeming as we are English and he plays an American sport. So right now I was classed as highly unpopular at school due to my wannabee status and not being rich myself plus I have no friends so… I’m uncool.   The second way to be popular is be supermodel beautiful or sexy like Noah Eric Lantner who is beyond hot and has the body including the face of a demi-god. I could spend days or maybe months describing my unholy attraction towards this fine specimen but it would only make me drool, let’s just say I have a minor crush on him… ok a major psychotic crush on Noah. But I can’t help myself he’s just always available to look at and have daydreams about licking his eight-pack mmmm….ok snapping out of it.