Chapter 8

~Chapter 8~

-Laken-

"Well I guess we will have to continue this later baby girl" Austin growls in annoyance.

I sigh as he gets up to answer the door. To be honest, I don't know what caused me to ask him to mark me, but I felt embarrassed that I did now. I mean mimicking a fingering? Really Laken how stupid can you get?

He probably thought you were a retard or something. Didn't he say he didn't want to mark you yet.

I groan to myself and bury my face into the nearest pillow. This was so embarrassing. He was probably laughing at me right now.

"Laken, Baby girl is everything alright?" I hear Austin ask.

"Just embarrased" I say, muffled by my pillow so it probably sounded like "justin bares'.

"Justin who? Who is he I'll kill him your mine!" Austin yells grabbing me off of the bed and growling in every direction.

"No stupid, I said I'm embarrassed!" I say hitting his shoulder.

"Oh, that sounds better." he replies sheepishly putting me down,"But why are you embarrassed?"

"Because of what just happened." I say blushing.

Austin chuckles and hugs me,"I thought it was sexy." he whispers in my ear.

I shiver and giggle," No it wasn't."

He smiles and kisses my neck,"Oh but it was. I wish I could continue what we were doing but I actually have some important business to attend to. You can come along if you'd like."

"Nah I think I'll go home and see my mom and dad."

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong?" Austin asks immediately.

I giggle,"No silly, I just wanna see them, maybe grab a few clothes. That is if you want me to spend another night."

Austin smiles and pecks my lips,"I want you in my bed every night. I don't think I could sleep without you now."

I smile and bury my face into his neck and sigh,"I love this." I mumble.

He holds me close to him," Me too."

We stay in each other's arms for a while until Austin speaks up.

"As much as I love this I really need to get going. My father has asked me to meet him in his office."

I nod and pull back, placing a kiss on his lips.

"Well I be going then. Thank god Marianna-Jay lives down the next hall. We wear the same size so I'll be able to wear some of her clothes." I say.

"But I love you in my clothes." Austin says pouting.

I giggle,"I know you do but not in front of other people."

Austin growls and nods once,"Your right I don't now hurry up and get some clothes on I don't want anyone seeing you like this."

I smile and peck his lips before running out of the door and to Marianna-Jay's room.

/////////////////////////////////////

-Austin-

"So what is it you need dad?", I ask as I sit in one of the chairs across from him.

"We need to talk- about Laken." he says sighing heavily.

I straighten up in my seat, growling, "What about Laken?"

"Remember what I said yesterday? She's the Laken."

My growling stops instantly and I whimper.

"What's gonna happen? I mean need a heir."

When my dad first told me about her I felt sorry. She was one of the only werewolves that wasn't able to have kids. When she was little, when her last pack was attacked, some werewolf that knew some crazy voodoo or sorcery, cursed her so she could never have kids. Now that I know she's my mate, I was heart broken and angry. Not angry at her but at the f*cktard that thought it was alright to mess with my mate like that.

"I'm not sure son. When I first heard of this my first thought was that her mate would reject her, but it's you so... To be honest I'm not sure what your gonna do."

I growl lowly,"I'm not going to reject my mate over something that could most likely be resolved. She is mine. I don't care if she can never have kids, I'll give up the Alpha title if I have to, but I am not giving her up- NEVER!"

We were both silent after my outburst. I lean back in my chair and close my eyes, trying to calm my wolf.

"She's ours Austin, ours." My wolf mumbles.

"I know she is"

"What if she really can't give us pups? We can't give up the Alpha title, your dad would have to be the Alpha until he dies or has another heir. We can't do that to him."

"So your saying we may have to reject her?! Your giving up on her so soon?"

"Austin she my as much as she is yours, but you and I both know we may have a better chance with our second chance mate. Don't you want little pups running around? And grand pups? I know you want that as much as I do."

"I--- I- I do. But what will we tell her if we have to eventually?"

"The truth? That we will always love her, but we aren't good for each other?"

"That's far from the truth and you know it!"

"Well you can think about how she would react to us rejecting her because she can't give us pups! She'd kill herself or something. If we do it this way then she could maybe live as a human and someone would except her, and marry her, and love her even though she can't conceive."

I didn't know I was crying till I felt the tears drop to my shirt and pants.

"But I want her. She's mine. I can't give her up." I say softly to him.

He was whimper to because we were both in pain. It hurts to reject your mate, or even think about it.

"I know it does... I shouldn't have said anything, I'm sorry. Maybe the old man can pop another kid?"

"Maybe."

"Dad, I'm sorry but if what your saying is true--then I can't accept the Alpha title." I say slowly, and sadly.

He nods,"I understand Austin. Hopefully it can be resolved, I pray to the moon goddess it does. Go to your mate now, let her comfort you."

I nod and quick rise up out of my seat before running out of the door.

/////////////////////////////////////

Sorry this took so long to update. I recently started High School and there is lots of homework, and club meetings. I'm in 5 clubs!

Anyway this is it.

Love,

-Sara