Chapter 25

Quick Authors Note::

A picture of the triplets nursery to the side, except not all of the blue, maybe some yellow and pink for the girl. names will be posted!!

Chapter 25

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"No, be patient! I promise we can go and get pizza after this." Austin says becoming a little annoyed.

He woke me up this afternoon claiming he had a huge surprise for me that couldn't wait any longer. We hadn't been walking long, but my ankles were beginning to hurt and my stomach was growling.

"With ranch?" I ask hopefully.

"Yes, princess, as much ranch as you want." He replies kissing my cheek.

Sighing in defeat I shut up with the whining.

"Okay so I had a bit of help, and if you don't like it, I can have it all redone okay?"

We had stopped and then I heard a door open but I still didn't open my eyes.

"You can look now babe."

I quickly uncover my eyes and gasp. I was looking at a beautiful nursery! It's walls were striped with blue and green and three circular cribs sat on the cream colored carpet. For one crib however, it sat more towards the window and the walls beside it were decorated with blue flowers.

"Austin it's beautiful!" I exclaim with a hand covering my mouth. I was crying at the beauty of the nursery.

"I'm glad you like it sweetheart. Whenever you pick out their names, we can have them painted on the walls, I left room for that."

"I love it so much! I love you! And our babies!" I say crying into his shoulder as he hugs me.

Austin smiles and leans down to kiss me, "I love you too baby girl."

At that moment though a pain went through my stomach and I felt a wetness cascading down my legs.

Did I just pee myself? I think to myself.

No! Babies are coming! My wolf howls in delight.

"Shit! Austin, my water just broke!"

His eyes widened,"What?!"

Suddenly he was rushing as he picked me up in his arms and started running towards the stairs.

"Mom!! It's time! Get the bag! Call the doctor!" Austin was already out of the door as his mom actually could hear what he was saying.

He quickly placed me into our Jeep and jump in too.

"Oh shit! I forgot the keys!" He says panicking.

"Austin hurry! These contractions are like three minutes apart and they h-"

Another contraction hit and I screamed grabbing onto Austin's leg. For some reason he started screaming too..

Weren't these contractions supposed to be spaced out?

When it was over there was a knock on the car window as Austin's dad dangled the keys in front of him frantically. Quickly Austin got them and we were on our way.

"It's okay baby just breathe. Breathe." he kept saying over and over again.

Really I think he was saying it more for himself than for me.

"Austin!" I scream as another contraction hits.

I hear him push down on the accelerator make us go faster.

"The hospital is just up ahead baby, you are doing great. I love you so much!"

I felt the car jerk a few times as he crazily pulls into the emergency room parking lot, not even bothering to park or turn off the car, as he just jumps out to get me.

There was already a team of nurses outside with a gurney waiting. It was a big mess getting me on to it as another contraction hit half way through.

"She is only at 6 cm dilated, ma'am would you like an epidural?"

"Yes!" I scream as they began hooking me up to a blood pressure cuff.

"Baby, baby I'm here calm down, the shot will make it better." Austin says smoothing my hair back.

I didn't miss the soft 'I hope' that passes his lips.

"It's hot! I want ice, Austin!"
I say becoming uncomfortable as another contraction makes its way.

The weren't as bad as the first few but they still hurt.

Austin didn't have to leave though as a nurse came in with my epidural shot and ice chips.

It was like she read my mind, as I began to chomp on the ice. I didn't even feel the needle as its pain wasn't comparable to the contractions.

"She's 9cm go and get the doctor."

I begin to panic as I realize I'm about to be a mom.

"Austin I can't do this! I can't do this!" I say shaking my head.

"Yes you can baby girl. Just think in a little bit we will be holding our babies. Our little girl and boys. You have their names right? Cause I'm sure gonna need them Huh?"

I smile as I finally begin to take deep breathes, calming my heart rate.

The doctor comes in and takes a seat prepping for the delivery, and so does Austin as he pulls on the scrubs.

"Alright Ms. Clarks when I say push, you need to push. Don't push when I haven't said to okay? Alright now, you are 10 cm dilated."

I nod as I ready myself for it, grabbing onto Austin's hand.

"Okay on the count of three. One, Two, Three, Push!"

I scream as I push every time the doctor tells me to. It seemed like forever before I finally heard a cry.

"It's a boy! The next alpha!" The doctor calls over the cries.

"Yes! Good job baby, just two more!" Austin exclaims with happiness as he looks down at our baby.

"He is so beautiful!"

"Alright again on the count of three.."

It continued with the pushing until finally another cry was heard.

"A girl! Laken it's a girl! A beautiful baby girl!" Austin says, as he begins to tear up.

"Alright here we go Laken, one more that's it."

I was beginning to get dizzy but nodded anyway as the doctor began to count down.

Finally I heard the cries, but I didn't hear if my baby boy was alright, instead I was met with darkness.

/////////////////////////////////////

So yes I get that it is a sucky chapter and I'm sorry. It's been forever I know but anyways, hope you like it.

-Sara