Turtle love

JANES POV

Im awake, finally since 11 years I have slept the whole night without any kind of interruptions. Since Lisbon is sleeping here i have slept a whole much better but I kept waking up to check on her, i guess I'm still worried something ( like red john) will happen to her.

I feel something on my chest, warm. I open my eyes to find Lisbon lying half on top of me, my arm wrapping her at the same time I hold her hand.

Memories of last night flashing to my brain, did I? Did I told her I love her? Is it true she kissed me? Oooh boy. Why why why... I mean, I love her but I dont want to rush things, not between us but between her and pike, they just broke up. Maybe I will just confuse her, and hurt her... Again.

Im brought up of my thoughts when I feel to warm lips dancing with mine.

'Hey' i reply to her smiling, guess she is not confuse at all.

She just blushes and smiles back at me.

'Hey' she tenderly replies. I can see she's worried, that she wasn't supposed to kiss me, that everything I said last night was a twisted joke.

'Its okay' I smile kissing her again, this time with a little more passion. He replies fiercely, I moan. Then backs away.

'Guess I could get myself use to waking up like this' i smile at her. Her lovely emerald eye staring at me.

'I think I can make that happen, she teases' smiling, making me a little aroused. Wooooow I didn't know I was still into THAT. Guess my body feels 11 years younger.

I cant hold myself. I twist so I'm on top of her. Her eyes begging for me to kiss her, which of course, I do. She replies the kiss wrapping her hands in my neck and her waist pressing herself into my abdomen.

'Isn't this a little rushed?' I ask her.

'11 years is more than okay patty'

'As you wish my lady' i answer returning to where we where before.

We kiss fiercely when a ring disturbs our moment.

Lisbon sighs and gets her phone out of her pocket, didnt realize she was still in her clothes, i guess she might have slept on them.

'Lisbon' she answers. Never told her but I found so sexy when she answers that way.

I cant resist and i start a little trail of kisses down her cheek and neck, while she speaks with someone that is probably abbott.

'Stop' she whispers pushing me away as she covers the speaker phone.

I smile, but instead if doing what she pleases i star kissing her in the chest.

She lets out a moan and smiles, she blushes when she realize she stills on the phone.

I can hear abbott saying.

'Lisbon, are you with Marcus?'

'No sir' she replies.

'Are you sure?'

'Hundred percent'

I want to tease her more, so I unbutton her just enough to have full access to the top of her breasts.

I smile at her smile and then softly kiss the middle spot.

'Shit! STOP!' She orders

'Agent lisbon?'

'Im sorry sir its just that...'

'Its okay, just meet me here in half and hour.. Oh and send jane my blessings, oh aand I need him here to'

'I'll do it.. Wait! How did you...'

'It was matter of time'

I keep on my work till they both hung up.

'I'll get my revenge' she teases me.

'I'll be waiting' i say as I roll in my back. That was enough for a start, i dont want to rush things. After all. We are called the turtle love.