Just a little

**Okaaaaaaay here I gooo things are starting to get... Hotter? Warmer? Lovelier? Please review comment vote whateveeer!! Just to know there someone actually reading this!!!!! Im planning on starting a new story though im not sure what it will be about!!! Anywaaaaaaays!! HERE YOU GO! ***

It has been a week since lisbon broke up with marcus, everything has been neutral, nothing has changed except she is moving here today. Right now for that matter.

'Can I help you pleaaase?' I ask her, i've been trying to help her with some of her stuff but she's been refusing, and everything she says is: you are already letting me stay, dont help me anymore.

I have left her space on the closet, the bathroom, the kitchen, some stands etc... My airstream its not big, it is for an airstream but not for a house. But she sold many of her stuff when she got to work with the fbi, she stayed with the important things, the rest was just rented. I still blame her for selling her couch. Women dont get the real meaning of couches.

'No' she stubbornly replies, i cant even see her face behind the pile of boxes she is entering the house.

I try to pick up her purse when she rapidly takes it away from me.

'I told you, you've already done much' she says.

I roll my eyes knowing i will regret this later, I take away her purse from her and throw it over my shoulder, so sexy, then I pick HER up and throw her over my shoulder, holding her by her thighs.

'Jane let me down' she screams hitting me with the palm of her hands in my back.

I laugh and enter the airstream with Lisbon sighing.

I let her purse in a chair and then walk towards the bed to let her down. I dont know what goes wrong but in my act of trying to bring her down she pulls me with her to the bed. Im lying on top of her.

She looks at me with her big emerald eyes that highlight more than ever due to the pink of her face. Her chest and whats on the pressing over mine. Damn arousal. But look at thaaaat, I feel her getting exited too! Yes! Perfect way to hide this one.

'Feeling naughty my dear? Wow I must be some hot stuff' I tease her as I roll to lie beside her.

'Stupid asshole' she says standing up.

'Heey look at that!!! There no denial!' It really surprise me, i was expecting a: keep telling yourself that or yeah you wish.

'Shut up' wow something going on.. Could it be? No. Theres no way, she just broke up. But heeey a man gotta do what a man gotta do. Lets see how far can I push this little grenade .

'No, no, no. You are leaving under my rules now, at the office im all yours but here is the whole way around soo... Say sorry for the way you just treated me' i smile at her.

She rolls her eyes.

'Sorry' she says looking pissed as hell.

Im gonna push her a little more, just a little.

'Lisboooon' I say pointing my cheek repeatedly.

'You've got to be kidding me' she throws daggers with her eyes, blushing of course.

' My rules' i say keep pointing.

She rolls her eyes and lays forward on the bed, softly kissing my cheek, i have never feel her so close, didnt think this so well cause now my heart and clearly my body grieves her more.

'Happy?' she aks.

'Never been so happy' i tease.

'Ooh... Bite me' she says walking to the kitchen.

'Whenever you want!!!!' I shout so she's able to hear me.