What?

LISBON'S POV.

It had been a hell of a day, I had to ask abott to accept me on his team again, I had no problem with that but I hated lying to everyone when they asked me where I was going to live. If I told them I was actually living with him they could have thought the worst.

I hopen the door with the spare key and walk in just to find jane sleeping in the bed, he over everything and with a expression of being freezing. Little baby bunnies on the tv, him and his obsession of animal planet.

I take out my shoes and my jacket, before walking towards him, I take out softly his shoes before pulling a blanket on top of him, im about to turn off the tv when I feel a warm and wrapping mine.

'Angie?' I hear him mumble, my heart braking. What am I supposed to do now. He is sleeping so peacefully and I don't want to brake him.

'Im here' I say, i know this is not good but I cant do this to him.

''Its everything okay?' He just mumbles without opening his eyes.

'Yes, night my love' I lie again and kiss him on the forehead. A tear appearing on my eye.

I turn off the tv and pull away my hand. Jane opens his eyes at me, realizing what had just happened, fear, sadness and is that a smile? I look away.

'Lisbon...' He says, awaken now but still sleepy.

'Im sorry I just...' I start apologizing, but he catches my hand.

'Stay' he mumbles looking at me with the eyes I love the most.

I look at him confused, but he keeps on holding my hand and moves toward the wall, leaving space on the bed.

'Jane...'

'Teresa... Pleace' he says, he need comfort.

I sigh and snuggle towards him, his arm tugging me closer. My head on his chest.

'Lisbon... I love you'

My heart skept a beat. WHAT!?

'Jane....' I say, trying to pull away, but he holds me closer.

'I know its early and not the perfect time.. But its the truth'

I cant believe this, is this really happening? I can feel the tears down my face.

'Please tell me that they are not cause of sadness' he says stroking my arm.

'I ...'

'You dont have to say a thing.... Just please dont freak out' he says. His lips on my forehead.

I look at him, tears are on his face too.

I raise my head and kiss him softly on the lips, he return the kiss and I can feel his smile. The kiss is short but sweet, enough for both of us to feel asleep easy, and for me to realize Im still madly in love with him.