⌗ ˚₊۰ 015. 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘!!

˚₊۰ 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘!!

━━ VERNADETTE FOUND HERSELF SITTING ON THE COLD TILE FLOORS OF HER BATHROOM, her knees were brought up to her chest, leaning her back against her small vanity. as much as she hated it, she couldn't help herself from scrolling her thumb through her comment section. they used to be supportive and loving with positivity that gave her light at the end of the tunnel.

but now all she could see was the negativity. negativity that filled her mind with cruel thoughts, bringing a dark cloud to rain over her.

'ew, you're ugly'

'your music sucks'

'you're so fake. clout chaser.'

'slut times ten'

a neutral frown had crossed her lips as she blinked enough to keep away the daring tears that wanted to spill from her eyes. "fucking stop it, vernadette." the girl groaned to herself as she dropped her phone by her side so she could pull her sleeves over her hands, using them to cover her face.

as vernadette closed her eyes, she took in a deep breath trying to calm herself down before the growing pit in her stomach could have the chance to take her over with a wave of emotions that would break her down.

"you're okay, you're okay, you're okay, you're okay." vernadette repeated to herself as her hands traveled up to run through her hair before resting there. she exhaled a breath as she slowly opened up her eyes.

a mistake on her part as her eyes were drawn to the first bright object in the small and dimly lit room. her shining, bright and conveniently unlocked iphone.